Reviews for Unexpected Stay
Lakynn chapter 3 . 10/21
I very much like Zathrea, I feel like you will be able to go very far with your writing. Not many have the ease with words that you seem to have. Once again another marvelous chapter.
Lakynn chapter 2 . 10/21
Once again it is very smoothly done, and very enjoyable. Again there are one or two misspelled words, but other than that it is fantastic.
Lakynn chapter 1 . 10/21
It flows really well, I would recommend going over everything with a fine tooth comb to check spelling. There were just one or two that were spelled wrong. Other than that, I must say it is very remarkable.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/11
Great chapter! As much as I despised Vasha, I'm actually liking that you left it open for him to make the choice to change his character for the better.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/8
This story is sooo hot! Can’t wait to read more
Guest chapter 35 . 10/3
Vasha is disgusting. Nyxen needs a he and Aria have some time together soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/19
Vasha and Madria give me the creeps. Have no idea how you are going to get both Nyxen and Aria out of these predicaments? Glad they each have someone with them. Looking forward to more! Thank you.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/19
Oh cmon!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/25
Good job!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/15
Yay! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/9
Oh yuck! So glad she was able to get away. Well, hopefully. Neat twist for her former dancing troupe to be there.
Joazaihna Luxyana chapter 26 . 8/6
Hi your story is so good to read i was kind of waiting for its next chapters. It was just breathtaking i love it. Hope you can finish this story so i could tell my bff about it. It was just so good. Have a nice day though thank you for sharing your story.
ShadowTigris chapter 24 . 7/19
Thank you for this chapter! Loved it - but I don't want the storm to come...
Can't wait for the next chapter to come through
ShadowTigris chapter 23 . 7/14
Only found this story today an already read everything posted - I love it!
Can't wait for the next chapter 3
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 15 . 5/16
Is Madria really gone? Or will she pop up later and be up to no good?