Reviews for Where Is Your Ocean, Storyteller?
atalantea chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this. It is one long ramble of a poem that describes the struggle and pain of creating, or writing. The feeling of frustration with the lack of inspiration and the urge to write. But then there is the immense dissatisfaction once you force yourself to produce. It is a rant. It is not supposed to be easy. It is messy! And I think that furthers the point
Keep writing. I enjoyed this.
Love,
Ata
Woedin chapter 1 . 2/16
If this poem is not the most representative description of writers block ever penned, then I'm at a loss to imagine another that has surpassed it! I pray those dried seabed's you emotionally painted, are soon awash in every hue of blue imaginable. Once again brimming with all manner of life, emotion, and mystery that the abyss has to offer the storyteller. The exact kind of open universe, we writers longs to explore with our hearts, our minds, and of course an inked quill. ~Good fortunes continuing those journeys dear bard~
CitrusChickadee chapter 1 . 2/16
A little breaking up of the sentences could make this a bit easier to read, instead of being in one big paragraph. Still, it's a very relatable feeling for a writer, and you capture the struggle well here. :)