Reviews for 1 The Voices
Tiana chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
I love love love your poem. It’s so real.
Drawqw chapter 1 . 4/3/2021
I’m at a loss for words to convey how much I loved this piece. If you have some great pieces like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or .
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 10 . 2/16/2021
Thank you...thank you so much for this
RainbowPearls chapter 2 . 6/22/2020
Hey, are you okay? I can totally feel you. You can share your thought and feelings with me. I hope your doing better now.

This piece was so heartfelt and one doesn't even need to doubt that tha author has written it true passion and emotion. Its true , we need a partner, not a project , not a burden. Just someone who's squeal to us, not superior to us. The feeling of being in the same boat, that we are same and are by side by side through rough and tough and we dont give up on each other. That's needed in a relationship, undoubtedly. You've written it so maturely, kudos for that :)
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
Its important that we see the brighter side of life and take motivation from our well wishers and ignore those pessimistic voices that pull us down.

No one deserves to be sad or feel that they are unworthy and unappreciated.
This was honestly a good piece of work. The message is very clear.:)
Good job, Irha.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
This is a very important piece that anyone should stop to read. I really love this message here, even though that it does seem a little general a little, sometimes information like this is sometimes needed in a world overwhelmed by complete hatred and division. Nice job on this! Also sorry it took me so long, just been having a difficult few weeks.