Reviews for Henchman
cud-b-better chapter 14 . 10/4
Well I kind of figured it was going to end up somehow like that. But I gotta love Punk Girl's negotiation, she has a magical way with words. The gang is full of chuunibyou's by the sound of it. I like it how he mistakenly mistook her for another members illegitimate child, just like how that guy thought she was his daughter for a time. I get the feeling that may end up becoming a running gag.
cud-b-better chapter 13 . 10/4
Well it looks like the pied piper has come to start a fight. For some reason I'm also imagining a minor villain from teenage mutant turtles. Although I have no idea how you could fend off a large swarm of rats, so they are in quite the pinch.

I hope [Niko-san and you do] get to meet him - [you and Niko-san]

His eye were hidden [] goggles - [behind]
cud-b-better chapter 12 . 10/4
I sense a fight scene incoming. I'm glad that punk girl, despite her name, isn't the pointlessly violent type with Toshie's lucky moment. Not much really happened other than the end showing the 3 peeps about to ambush the duo.

The [worl] of Heroes and Villains - [world]
cud-b-better chapter 11 . 10/4
Little bit confused whether those three guys were actually the boyfriends of the 3 girls, or whether they just didn't like a foreigner chatting them up. But I liked that scene, although I predicted the outcome from the start, your choice of words always adds to the amusement. Now just what does punk girl want with Toshie?

A few minor typos:

One of them said [a] they began - [and]

He [say] down on an old discarded - [sat]
cud-b-better chapter 10 . 8/25
A superhero searching for a day job, serving justice doesn't pay the bills. Truth be told I felt pretty sorry for the guy, kind of curious why he has a bone to pick with Niko in the first place. But it looks like he found his job. I love how reading manga can be used instead of proper skills. Maybe I should try to be a lawyer and say I've played Ace Attorney.
cud-b-better chapter 9 . 5/23
A tame chapter, but if I was toshie I would so punch that Sensei in the face. Something about his character really irks me. Now Toshie seems to have found his way into a evil organisation by the sounds of it, getting a bit of Ratman vibe. I look forward to how his new life as a henchman plays out.

collapsed [on] exhaustion on - [in]

that I [poses] a once - [possess]

good for our [course] - [cause]
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 4/25
I suspect this guy in the shadows is Punk Girl's father then. Still not sure where this story is going, but I'm liking the ride thus far. My conspiracy senses are tingling with all this though, I also don't feel that this is the end of Tomi either. I'm looking forward to Toshie getting dragged into more dangerous situations.

good at [violencing] and hates me - [violence]
cud-b-better chapter 7 . 4/25
A good fight scene, I probably would have preferred it if Tomi had remained calm throughout the fight though. There is something intimidating about enemies who are calm no matter the situation, it seems the moment they lose their calm is the flag of their defeat. Also loved the humorous ending of Punk Girl attacking him, despite him saving them. I'm curious behind the reason for this. Don't see why Punk Girl would need you to up the rating though

She was dressed [the] black leather - [in]
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 4/25
Hoh, Toshie is now in great peril, curious how he will get out of this one. Whether the gang saves him, or maybe Niko doing something, or even gets out of it himself. I'm not someone big on bikes, but even I want to ride that silver bike. Forgot to mention this last time, love his nickname within the gang.

As soon as [the my] truck came online - [remove one of them]

release [and] EMP pulse." [Toshie] said - [an] [Tomi]

realised [that that] was Toshie's goal - [that]

[Th] world had blurred - [The]
cud-b-better chapter 5 . 4/25
Thank goodness, I thought this series had disappeared, but it looks like you upped the rating, now I've got some catching up to do.

Hoh, so this Tomi was just biding time for this. Quite strange how quickly Toshie got accepted by the gang. Also curious where the gang got those weapons from, and why they wanted Toshie to join them. I guess there is actually more to them then meets the eyes.

A few things I noticed:

taking [a part[ any other - [apart]

The gang [gatheres] around the hole - [gathers]

[I] get it. You're frozen... - forgot the speech marks here

powered by [X-Eneergy] - Is this meant to be X-Energy
cud-b-better chapter 4 . 3/19
Hm not very confident with the chapter. I have to disagree, I quite enjoyed it. My main curiousity is in regards to whom was helping Toshie from afar. Kind of wish Toshie did win, it would have made me laugh at just the thought. I'm still liking the name Grey Donkey for a motorbike, unfortunately the donkey wasn't quite quick enough to claim the win. Anyway a few typos/errors I noticed.

as he tried [t] stab at him - [to]

action through [a] telescope - add into sentence

of her other [head] - ?[leg]?

but [he] didn't work - [it]

through a [whole] in the helmet - [hole]

but Steel [row] was catching up - [crow]
cud-b-better chapter 3 . 3/13
Well taking a pill and waking up in a biker gang's territory. Love the name of the bike, made me chuckle. I'm really curious how he is going to pull through this. Also why he needs to join this gang in the first place, can't wait for more.
cud-b-better chapter 2 . 3/7
Well, like the matrix reference with the pills. Here is me expecting him to get superpowers as a result. Looking forward to learning exactly what she wants from him.
CrossPaladin chapter 2 . 3/4
Matrix reference? Mm

Well that sucks for toshie, huh. Or maybe it's the start of an amazing adventure
CrossPaladin chapter 1 . 2/23
Well, I'm sure this can't possibly end badly.