Reviews for Open Season
Makeshift.Wings89 chapter 1 . 5/24
Thank you for giving me a perspective I was unable to find until now. Until next time, "lover," you forget I have nine lives!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11
This poetry is beautiful please keep writing
Woedin chapter 1 . 2/27
There can not be any truer condemnation of such an individual then that of your own emotive poem here, not until he stands judged before God, that is. With this proclamation your protagonist has buried this doppelganger and stride resilient across his grave of shame. Now emblazoned upon the headstone, his epitaph reads here resides the betrayer in this empty tomb, buried by his victims. This deceiver never truly existed but to sow tears and pain in the lives he touched. There was never anything of substance to this thief of hearts, but the glamour he sprinkled on his lies. This was a rapist of words!

I empathize with the pain in this offering, and yes too in that hurt of reopening healed wounds. But I truly love your strength with these words, that will move all who read it "for all your clever lies, damned poacher. You forget I have nine lives." this along with your amazing analogy of this cad as an evil hunter with "eye's mouth and blade dripping scarlet," it's all such striking imagery throughout the entire poem, that you've my profound and heartfelt respect, kind friend. ~You'll always have my fondest thoughts dear bard, I wish you only good fortune, and happiness all your days~