Reviews for Blood of the Galynels
thejashorrious chapter 24 . 10/6
Great story can't wait to know what's going to happen next
thejashorrious chapter 22 . 9/19
Awesome story can't wait for more
mizgardenia21 chapter 20 . 8/29
I meant to review as I read and got caught up in the story completely from chapter 7 and forgot to say something... but that’s ok cause when I re-read it I’ll fill in those blanks.

So first of all the Brysden... there’s always something fishy about a leader that won’t lead. He has responsibilities and if he ain’t attending to them then something really suspect is going on...

Second the whole everything going on around them thing...it seems to me that if you want a a point of origin look at where things aren’t happening. Cause that’s always suspicious.

I’m really into this now. And I totally feel Lydia’s frustration.

Also may I say I love how that two of them Lydia and Jerron just naturally came together as a couple. The chemistry you have between them is muah *chefs kiss*!

Love them!

This is beautifully written!
mizgardenia21 chapter 6 . 8/29
I was right! Omg I’m usually not right about these things. But I was right in thinking that Zorial was so suspect. I’m sad that Lydia is being driven from her home by this... which means that something terrible is going to happen is it’s soooo huge. I wonder if the Brysden is involved or remains unaware? I’m too excited to continue to speculate! On to the next chapter!
mizgardenia21 chapter 5 . 8/22
Omg omg omg this was lovely and full of such wonderful information. Jerron is certainly honorable and humble. I love that in a Main Male Lead. He’s got his secrets and plenty of them. I can’t wait until we unravel some of those. He seems very very unvampire like compared to the others of his race. His casual use of magic is super cool and I suppose I would act like Lydia if I would see anything like that. Like cool! Omg how does it work?

Speaking of Lydia I’m glad that Jerron shares my suspicions of Korial. That’s still so suspect on why she would have one of her Grove sisters meet with the enemy? Like hmmm really*suspicious glasses are on* . Lydia is a super great main character in the same way that Jerron’s secrets intrigue me her innocent nature intrigued me. I love how Jerron said that the secret just spilled out... like he couldn’t help it. Makes me wonder if Lydia has her power blocked somehow and it wouldn’t surprise me if Korial knew about that.

So this was a lovely chapter I enjoyed the mess of it as you can see. I enjoyed the previous one too it’s just a few things just caught and arrested my attention here. Also I’m more awake now than when I read chapter 4...
mizgardenia21 chapter 4 . 8/22
I’ve missed a lot of updates! But I’m so suspicious of Zorial. And the plot thickens... Kanni seems adorable. And the mystery surrounding Jerron deepens... I really like the pantheon you’ve created here. I’m sorry this review is going to be so short, I’ve been waiting until I have time for more in depth reviews to actually *read* the chapters ...

But... I’ve been missing out so you’ll have my most honest reactions at least. I’m super intrigued and I’m excited for the rest of this!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 6 . 8/19
This betrayal hurt my heart. I can imagine the high priestess was pretty familial acting to the little witch especially since her mom is gone. So I’m sure that cut super deep. I wonder who else is in on it. That’s a really tough pill to swallow.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 5 . 8/19
Jerron is distracted...lol. These clandestine meetings are what I love for. I love it.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 4 . 8/19
For someone summarily rejecting the witch...Jerron is extraordinarily concerned with her safety. *sigh* I love slow burns.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 3 . 8/19
Lol. I love how all the witches just KNOW she’s vampire obsessed. But that’s weird that someone went to that much detail to ensure no one thought anything of her being away until it was too late...hmmm.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 2 . 8/19
Ok, Sef is gonna be a fave. Jerron’s sword seems to have a deeper connotation than originally thought. I can’t wait.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/19
Ewww that sorcerer was pretty creepy.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 18 . 8/19
Yay! I love Cynthia’s nonchalance about the whole thing. And Sef’s reaction...I really enjoyed that. Lydia is too cute. I do have questions though... but I want to wait and see if the story answers them. I have theories too but like Lydia I’ll wait for more information.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 17 . 8/19
I hope they catch a break and find a lead soon. There’s a lot happening. I just want them safe
Cecily Mitchell chapter 16 . 8/19
The bread thing got me. I feel her pain, bread is one of life’s best things. Although I love how all of the vampires seem to have a form of Celiac’s disease.