Reviews for Residents of Allender Manor
dreamerwaking chapter 4 . 7/1
Fantastic chapter! I really loved every word. The graphic description of the setting of the village gave not only a highly visual view point, but also rendered it with foreboding overtones with the appearance of the guards. And, of course the demonstration of Lydia and Corbin's 'talents' was both fitting for the occasion and brilliant. Poor Cristobal maybe second guessing his decision to bring them to his world, but no doubt deep down he is performing a silent 'pre-emptive' victory dance for the coming battle with Lord Saph. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
dreamerwaking chapter 3 . 6/7
Oh wow, I really loved this chapter! Not only has Corbin and Lydia been transported to a world in another dimension, but they've landed in more hot water...or sand in this case. When Sebastian and Vivian were mentioned I got very excited thinking they were going to make an appearance in your stories. But, like Corbin and Lydia I was devastated to learn of their deaths. I still live in hope though that maybe somewhere in this tale that there are a few flash backs to their lives in this new land?
Fantastic writing as always, I can't wait for the next installment, somehow I don't think killing Drake will be as easy as Corbin hopes ;)
dreamerwaking chapter 2 . 4/14
Great chapter. It had me on the edge of my seat from the first line and biting my nails by the last. So it seems that the Allenders either have a new ally who is in need of their help, but have an unusual way of asking for it...or, they have now been kidnapped by a new enemy. I can't wait to find out. This was wonderful writing, full of visual descriptions and emotional overlays. I really enjoyed every word.
dreamerwaking chapter 1 . 3/15
I loved the beginning to this new book. Starting the story 50 years after the completion of the last tale opens up so many new possibilities for a new plot. I also really enjoyed the brief overview of each of the characters in Allender family with their individual personalities and abilities as Corbin came upon them on his trek through the enormous house on a mission to feed some stray cats. Nice touch :) I also liked how the passage of time has also evolved the characters and story into a slightly more risque and sensual vibe.

In this one chapter you not only managed to cover each of the Allenders but also a brief history of the family and the house. Very well done. And, you topped it off with an opening to the new storyline, a possible lovers spat between Liev and Shade, and a mysterious figure at the edge of the property line.

My curiosity has been tempted and I want to more. Please hurry and update with a new chapter. ;)

Fantastic opening to this new book.