Reviews for Necrotize
Mislav chapter 1 . 4/24
Pretty creepy and intense story. Good combination of horror and action. The chase scene and the build-up was especially well-done. The part with necrotizing blood was especially gory, pretty original idea. I liked the twist where it was revealed that Tim himself was guilty of a terrible crime. Nice subversion where at first you are worried about him and see him as a victim, and can feel his fear, and at the end his secret is revealed. This was a good touch: ""Don't lie to me Timothy. You should be grateful. One of your friends would have talked and I'm saving your parents from having to know what sort of monster you are. They will remember you as a better person than you actually were." the cloaked creature hissed as it tightened it's grip around Tim's throat, and pain shot through Tim before he went limp." Keep up the great work. I had fun reading this story. I wouldn't mind seeing this expanded upon.
OccoGold chapter 1 . 3/23
I liked the descriptions that brought up the natural order of things being defied. What does the monster symbolize in this story?
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 3/15
Interesting short story. I'd like more detail, for example describe the scene around Tim and was he only with one friend or was it 10 in this scene? The was only one very small missed word here: but not a much as learning , otherwise you did a great job. Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed it.