Reviews for The Zilos Chronicles Volume Three: The Vengeful Inferno
Nerissa-McC chapter 2 . 4/15/2020
Yay, more of Greymont! And he still loves food XD Oh no, looks like Orion's going to cause trouble :( *glares at him*
Flute Ocean chapter 3 . 4/14/2020
Thanks for the nod. :)

Oh boy, Richard's plans unfortunately seem to have their old tendency to fold fairly quickly. They aren't even in the fortress yet and the Magna Centurions have already sniffed him out. Hope he accounted for them not being distracted for more than a couple minutes, or has a plan for once he's inside...

See you next chapter. :)
Flute Ocean chapter 2 . 4/4/2020
This volume is wasting little time building up to the next big moment. Looks like we're jumping right in to the thick of things in next chapter.

I noticed that Richard went over what they were up against in this one, but the actual fine details of how they plan to get around everything hasn't been spelled out yet, so those will be interesting to see. (I'm wondering if it'll unfold in an "Attack on Titan" like manner, in which they just show the people acting out the plan and, right before a crucial moment, they cut to some flashback where they show what they actually planned.)

Glad to see you're still writing, and see you soon!
Nerissa-McC chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
Yay, Requiem and co are back! *excited cheering* Pity Mr. S killed himself instead of telling them anything. The information he had will probably be very important later :( LOL at the fate of the world depending on a mascot balloon XD
Flute Ocean chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Nice to see the old gang back after so long. :) I see the good guys are up to their old tricks, while the bad guys got a few new ones of their own. I'm glad you decided to write this, Darth. And I'm hoping it's helping bear with everything that's going on.

And Mr. S gives his ungraceful exit to the story. Apparently, our story's kingpin isn't having a pleasant of a time as he likes.

Eager to see what happens next. :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4