Reviews for Wounded Guardian
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2
They lost Destiny?! Nooooooo! I need more!
Moonlight chapter 14 . 9/13
What's destiny just stated? Did I read that right? WTF!?
No 1 fan chapter 14 . 9/13
Um. The hell. Was Destiny taken? WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?!
Fall Storm chapter 14 . 8/26
I just love Mary's Sarcasm. I could practically taste the sarcasm off the page. Lol. I like Mary.

And oh shit. Destiny was taken? But- but. Oh. Wait. No. What?! Ohhhh. No. This is just like our RP. Does that mean Jared. I can't finish that sentence. No, I just can't. No. Nooooo!

Can't wait for more.
Fall Storm chapter 13 . 8/26
Love Jared. Lol.
Moonlight chapter 12 . 8/10
Awww. love Destiny and Jared. Jared is a good boyfriend. They need to get married and have lots of kids.

And I love Zeke. But Jared is my favorite character. has been from the start.
Fall Storm chapter 12 . 8/10
I finally got around to read this. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to write much, or RP, or to read.

The whole thing with Jared was too damn funny. Mean, but hilarious. I love how Jared is a really good boyfriend. His good for Destiny and Destiny's good for Jared. Benedict wouldn't hurt his little sister. Please. If it's like our RP I have a feeling he does so much worse to Lily.

As always, can't wait for more.
Moonlight chapter 11 . 7/15
Yep. Another good chap. I was a little shocked that you posted another chap to this one. But I'm going ok with that. The more to wonderful story, but better. _
Fall Storm chapter 11 . 7/17
Yep. This just might be my favorite chapter. Because, you guessed it. Garrett! Love Garrett! AH! And what woke up in Destiny? How powerful is she? I have so many questions.

As always, I can't wait for more.
Day into night chapter 10 . 7/12
I've read all books and so need more.
Jared is a good boyfriend. Destiny is one lucky girl.
They should get married and have lots of kids.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7
Damn. Love this
Moonlight chapter 10 . 6/30
Awwww. Jared is so sweet ️️.
Fall Storm chapter 10 . 6/29
I just love how Levi knew what Destiny was saying, even if she wasn't talking with .
I do hope Jason is ok. He is going to be ok. Right?

Like always, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25
NOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYY?! NOT Wisteria! Why?! Damn it!
I'm still looking forward to seeing more.
I'm sad about Wisteria
Moonlight chapter 9 . 6/17
I'm so so so so glad Des is ok. You had me a little worryed