Reviews for Wounded Guardian
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7
Damn. Love this
Moonlight chapter 10 . 6/30
Awwww. Jared is so sweet ️️.
Fall Storm chapter 10 . 6/29
I just love how Levi knew what Destiny was saying, even if she wasn't talking with .
I do hope Jason is ok. He is going to be ok. Right?

Like always, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25
NOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYY?! NOT Wisteria! Why?! Damn it!
I'm still looking forward to seeing more.
I'm sad about Wisteria
Moonlight chapter 9 . 6/17
I'm so so so so glad Des is ok. You had me a little worryed
Fall Storm chapter 9 . 6/17
Love the moment with Destiny and Jared. I'm glad Destiny is ok. She's my favorite character, right up there with Jason and Tris.

Fall Storm chapter 8 . 6/3
I would forget about the textbook and make a dash. Too. Lol

Huh! This kind of like our RP. Lol. XD.
Moonlight chapter 7 . 5/26
Love this one. Keep going
Fall Storm chapter 7 . 5/26
"Death by portal seemed a stupid way to go." Yeah. Lol

"Destiny repressed the urge to do a variety of rude gestures." I would have. Just saying. Lol

Fall Storm chapter 6 . 5/9
Yeah, wow, the creatures is something I never want to see in real life. I'm wondering what Benedict is trying to do. I mean, it's Benedict, so it's something not good.

Fall Storm chapter 5 . 5/4
Tris is cool. I'm happy She's OK. And poor girl, I used to get bad ear infections.
Fall Storm chapter 4 . 4/26
No, not Shea! Come on! I like Shea. Now I'm gonna have to wait for the next chapter to see if Shea's going to be okay, God damn it! And away to go Destiny, you pissed off Benedict, but good shot. Benedict really does make my Skin claw. I so want him to get his.

Moonlight chapter 3 . 4/22
Wow. Love this. You and Fall Storm has to be my favorites on here. I would love it if you and Fall Storm did a story together. Maybe one day? _
Fall Storm chapter 3 . 4/19
I love how Destiny thought that They hadn't blown the base up yet. Lol.
Man, I have a feeling this is gonna be a good one. The books are just getting better and better as they go on. :-)

Fall Storm chapter 2 . 4/15
Ooh, I love anything to do with vampires. Can't wait for more. :-)