Reviews for A Case for Conners
Guest chapter 40 . 9/2
Really good keep me in suspense waiting to see what was coming next. Can’t wait to see where it goes next
Guest chapter 39 . 8/5
Little heavy. What happened to the watcher. Can’t wait to see who he becomes
Guest chapter 38 . 7/27
Wow this gave me chill could not stop reading. So many unanswered questions go on my head Thoughts of how it might be to meet Jesus was wonderful. Felt so real even coming back to life.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/13
Very interesting how the watcher has lead him to what looks like his past and why. Can’t wait to see what he finds out
Guest chapter 33 . 6/16
The watcher is back wondering were he went.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/6
Good thought the quote at the end was really so true. We ask for help but then don’t except it as a miracle so much like us
Joeson chapter 1 . 4/4
Not to be overreacting but you're book is totally awesome. You're innate writing skill is what the world should witness. Try joining NovelStar's writing competition because why not?
Guest chapter 30 . 3/10
So interesting can’t wait to see what happened next
Guest chapter 29 . 3/4
Really liked this chapter could feel the pain when his hand got smashed and the fight could see it in my head great
Guest chapter 28 . 2/26
Really liked this chapter. Could not stop reading it was great
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2020
Good not as deep as some but got the bad guy. The bad dream is something new
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2020
What a twist didn’t see her knowing liked how he is finding God
Guest chapter 22 . 12/15/2020
Very interesting like the way he kept talking to himself and making his plan. Can’t wait to see if he pulls it off and how
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2020
Really good to see how cold and in caring a person could be. How unhappy and empty three life is and how they treat others as an object not human
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2020
So good conners thought of his past How he can’t change what happened. How your life can change by one mistake. How secretive things can damage your life what can you do to change it and live with it