Reviews for Time
Woedin chapter 1 . 4/19
If I had the ability to grant that extension of time, I would want to give such a precious gift to the ones who would have the most to say about what it all means, the poets. For isn't it true that they are the most awake among us. It's through their view of the world and all of it's experiences that allow the reader that spiritual glimpse into so many revelations in life. Has there ever been another form of communication that conveys as much to people, then that of a good poem. I find poetry is truly evocative of feeling, observing, and questioning and it inspires all of the other arts by describing song, nature or the unknown, pain, and pleasure, love, or hate, what it is to be happy or sad, to describe what's beautiful what's ugly, to define acceptance or rejection, and to reveal fear and bravery. Poetry can express every manor of emotion that can be felt or experienced. A vast library of everything that ever is, or was, or will be. All shared by the collective souls of every man, women, or child that's let what was in them flow from their pens, or even long before that, who spoke to the enthralled gathering around every warming camp fire hanging on each syllable. What a gray, and dull world it would truly be but for the songs of the poet. ~I heard your songs plea, and the true wisdom of your last two lines, my friend. And I think all who have, will sense the truth of it as well~
ChangeMyName chapter 1 . 4/19
I really like this. Thank you for sharing your writing
CitrusChickadee chapter 1 . 4/19
Definitely a relatable feeling; you get the struggle down well here.