Reviews for Queen of Embers
Fall Storm chapter 33 . 5/28
I take back my Previous review on chapter 34, now that I think about it, it was the only way for it to end. Now reading the last few chapters again, I now realize that Sorne would have never found Peace in life, but she did in death. If you think about it, it kinda had a happy/sad ending. Sorne and Vipsania are together, and best of all Sorne will be with all that she lost, Including Nirsal. (Really Touching moment, by the way. It made me cry a little.)

Sorne Couldn't take the burden any longer, And what life would she have had if she survived? I mean, sooner or later, Someone would want help from the famous fire-heart eventually. So she and Vipsania would have no Peace, but they do in death.

So, I loved it, it made me cry, but it ended the only way it could have.
Moonlight chapter 34 . 5/26
I cried. Now it has come to the end. But I like the end. I'm sad it's over
Love you and this book
Fall Storm chapter 34 . 5/25
Wait! What the hell! So Sorne and Vipsania dies?! Really? No! Whyyy! Even with the horrible ending it was still a good read. Yeah, ok, sure, I'm pissed that Sorne and Vipsania Straight up and freaking dies in the end, but I'll get over it, eventually, maybe...no, I'm still pissed.

Come on, after everything Sorne Been through she freaking dies in the end, just why?! Sorne, of all people, deserved happiness in the end, not death, Seriously. And she finally found love too and she freaking dies in the end, what the hell? Just, what the hell? And yeah, Their Together and all of that, and Sorne is with Nirsal. But nothing changes the point that they freaking died in the end, they didn't deserve death they deserve to live happy but no they died in the end. But they seem happy, so I guess that's all that matters, but still.

Okay I'm done with my rant. Horrible ending aside, it was a good book, and I could see myself reading it again. I just won't read the last chapter is all. Lol.
Fall Storm chapter 31 . 5/23
Awwww, so sweet.

Can't wait for more
Fall Storm chapter 29 . 5/14
Ahhhhhhh! Damn it!
Can't wait for more. _
Fall Storm chapter 27 . 5/14
I called it! I knew it! YES!
Fall Storm chapter 26 . 5/14
If he has fire, I have fury. Love that line.
Fall Storm chapter 25 . 5/11
I think Vipsania is in love with Sorne, and I think Sorne feels the same way. Come on Sorne, let yourself love and be loved.
ninarouis7002 chapter 23 . 5/11
Oh my gosh! That is so good. I don't know how you write such amazing stories. I wish could. I really like the personality of Vispinia. I don't know how you do it, but the outcome is awesome! Love every single bit!
Fall Storm chapter 22 . 5/9
Man. Now I'm gonna have to wait for the next chapter.
Fall Storm chapter 19 . 5/9
"I will speak at any table I please." You go Sorne!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/6
I love this! I need more. ()
Fall Storm chapter 15 . 5/2
Mannnn! I need more. Lol.

Fall Storm chapter 14 . 5/2
I like Vipsania, she's a badass.
Fall Storm chapter 13 . 4/30
Ohh, man. I'm all caught up again.