Reviews for Unexpected Heir
BTS ARMY chapter 9 . 6/14
I'm sad that you don't update once a week...I better go see my Tae.
Mattis A Forti chapter 9 . 6/13
Great chapter! I especially loved the sibling dynamic between the kids! Looking forward to the next update, whenever that is :)
ArmyBTS chapter 8 . 6/6
I love this! I can hardly wait for next weekend:) You are a natural writer, and it's really hard to write that long.
Some advice (?) I want to give...I think you did a splendid job at expressing their emotions, but there're so much...well, -hummed softly. I think it would be better if you fix this (I'm not meaning you HAVE to, but still.) Anyways, I totally love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1
Loving the chapters! Louis was so nice and understanding!
Looking forward to Alex and Elaina being together now.
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Larissa chapter 7 . 5/31
THIS IS GREAT! CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! You're such an great writer! It's unfair that this great story has only 7 reviews:(
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31
I have really been looking forward to this chapter. Can’t wait to read it! Great story :))
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23
I LUV THIS! HOW DO I WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKEND?*sob*
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19
Honestly, that went fairly well(well maybe not from Alexander’s perspective, lol!). Alexander is lucky to have the support from his parents because they will need all the help and support they can get! And, a little flattery certainly can’t hurt-Throwing in that he wants to be just like his Dad was a good move! Even tho I do believe he is being sincere! Anxious to see how this all goes down from here!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10
Really enjoying your story! There are lots of secondary characters, but I think I have them all straight! Looking forward to seeing what happens!
miraleeanne chapter 2 . 5/8
Loved this! So very well written!
Ria chapter 1 . 5/1
Finally got around to reading it:) I love the first chapter, it works perfectly as exposition. I'm eagerly looking forward to more!
miraleeanne chapter 1 . 4/26
I am so excited to finally see this posted! Your writing is amazing and I cannot wait to read more of this wonderful story :)