Reviews for I Need a Hero Part 1 (Earth 1-0)
Shaman94 chapter 47 . 7/12
All caught up. A well fleshed out and throughly thought of story.
BlackBerry55 chapter 45 . 7/3
Joe HAS to be in the sequel. His story, and his redemption of Mia. It HAS to happen now.
RomanCupid95 chapter 45 . 7/3
Wow. I am actually shedding tears. Joe and Mia are finally back together.
BlackBerry55 chapter 43 . 7/2
Don't do it, Oscar. Move on, accept this loss, and just keep going the other way. Don't make my brother and I tear you to shreds.
RomanCupid95 chapter 43 . 7/2
If Oscar was smart he'd stay the hell away from Mia and Ashley. Unless, of course, you DO want me to torture him in my story.
BlackBerry55 chapter 41 . 7/1
How long was Jones held and tortured? I hope it was at least one week.
BlackBerry55 chapter 40 . 6/30
Yes! Take Jones to your ‘special’ warehouse. We ALL know what’s about to happen to him.

As for the reunion, I felt it. I felt ALL of it. I never thought I’d be happy for Mia, but I am. This whole story has taken me for an emotional ride.
BlackBerry55 chapter 38 . 6/29
Nice try, but I’m not gonna feel sorry for a white supremacist Neo-Nazi. Draw and quarter the piece of shit already!

And free Mia soon.
RomanCupid95 chapter 38 . 6/29
Yeah, I'm not feeling sorry for Keith Jones. No way, no how, no chance in hell.

As for Peter; I honestly don't see him holding Mia and Joe's encounter against either of them. He HAS to understand this was before Mia knew anything about Peter. He has to know that really isn't fair.
BlackBerry55 chapter 37 . 6/29
Keith Jones, without giving any orders, just got ALL of the Feds and law enforcement agencies on his back for that little stunt his men (going rogue, but still) just pulled. He's got no CHOICE but to die horribly at this point.

Also, Peter is gonna FLIP HIS JUNK when finds the full details about Joe. He'd probably hate Mia for the rest of his life once he finds out just why she wanted to relive that experience.
BlackBerry55 chapter 36 . 6/28
Jones still needs to die in prison shower for this.
RomanCupid95 chapter 36 . 6/28
FUCK JONES! I'm GOING TO KILL HIM!
RomanCupid95 chapter 35 . 6/27
EVERY TIME I read this chapter, I get more and more PISSED at Jones!
BlackBerry55 chapter 35 . 6/27
Wow. I think you finally made Jones more unlikable than Mia.
BlackBerry55 chapter 32 . 6/25
Ricardo’s vulnerability here is masterfully done, that much is certain. This said, Jones’s death needs to be suitably punishing, yet dignified.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »