Reviews for Elemental Spirit
BlackNinja101 chapter 17 . 6/24
It's getting interesting! Shanta seems like one of those crazy villains that like to act like royalty or something, is she like that? I can't stop wondering what Vale is going to do, he is stuck on a boat after all!
BlackNinja101 chapter 15 . 6/18
Great job! Can't wait to read more! I am just confused by why River said to come in when he was with his other girlfriend and then was really surprised when someone walked in on them...
Krisaa09 chapter 2 . 6/15
Good start so far. I like the quote at the beginning and the cover of the story. Can't wait to read more.
LibbyAnn chapter 9 . 5/28
So excited for them all to finally meet each other! Or at least some of them!
This is definitely the best Vale chapter, I really enjoyed it x
LibbyAnn chapter 8 . 5/23
Skye is such a mood hahaha
it is definitely getting interesting and I can't wait for them all to finally interact! Not sure if something is going to happen between Leo and Skye... I mean they both have some kind of anger issues haha
I wouldn't mind them being a ship, it would be cute.
Another really good chapter! Looking forward to the next one !
LibbyAnn chapter 7 . 5/19
OHMYWORD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
this chapter is everything. everything. Don't worry Quarantine is getting to me too! Ugh, this chapter makes me so happy! I need the next please because I know its Skye- I think- and I love her chapters!
Back onto this chapter though, I think you did a great job again with Marella, we are able to understand why she was so passionate about not wanting to marry and it helps us understand her perspective more.
#TeamMariver
LibbyAnn chapter 6 . 5/19
Leo makes me smile :)
One tip when you are writing about him falling asleep though...
instead of:
"Shut eyelids-Blood" try:
"As I close my eyes in an attempt to get some sleep images of blood and war to fill my vision. so I stay awake trying to take my mind off blood by thinking about things that make me happy-" etc
Anyway! Well done again! Keen to keep reading!
LibbyAnn chapter 5 . 5/19
Skye is by far my favorite! Leo is a close second, excited to get more of his personality.
This chapter was good! I definitely think that Vales personality shines through the way he thinks and speaks, he is such a sweetheart. But the first part of the chapter when he is analyzing Marella and rating on a scale from 1-10 I think maybe could be written out differently, I totally get that's just how he thinks! but maybe try a different style it felt a little bit too repetitive.
But I still loved it! well done!
LibbyAnn chapter 4 . 5/19
I just want to start this wit saying YOU'RE DOING AMAZING! This is by far my FAVOURITE chapter! i love Skye so much already. but writing wise you have already improved so much, the structure of your writing is so much better, i love how much its improved already and the people who left after chapter one are missing out ;)
one tip though- When you're writing you don't have to use the open and close brackets. for example when you told us '(he is only eight)'
A better option could have been something like this,
"I' have told him to give it some time since he is only young. At eight years old his abilities are not fully developed."
So with your other Brackets maybe try finding ways to take them out and put it into a sentence. But you're doing really well! keep it up!
LibbyAnn chapter 3 . 5/19
I think you have set out this chapter much better than the first! I loved them both but here you have more writing setting the scene around them and it works really well, so it's not just dialog.
Already intrigued to find out what happens with prince Vale! I lowkey ship it and hope he becomes her night in shining armor! hahaha

So well done! another Chapter I enjoyed!
LibbyAnn chapter 2 . 5/19
I was definitely captivated by your description so that's why I clicked on this book! I absolutely love the whole idea for this story already, I think you have an amazing Plot idea and it has so many different directions you could in.
From the first chapter, I can already get a good grasp at Leos' personality and I love him :) so well done! You mentioned you are not an experienced writer but I can definitely see potential in your writing so just keep practicing! and I will keep reading.
I totally understand how scary it is to share your work! but you have already taken the first step by posting on here and that's better than me! so well done!