Reviews for Winzler
MrCuddels chapter 3 . 7/3/2020
Great story but I'm hesitant to be invested as you start so many promising works then drop them without warning and move onto something else. Would love to see this finished :D.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 3 . 5/5/2020
Somehow, Dietrich makes just walking around and talking to girls, come off as evil and fear incurring.

It's Good
Unbreakable Ark chapter 3 . 5/5/2020
I really liked this chapter, from the comic relief of the sailor talking about Katrina's seasickness, to the sense of vulnerability that can be seen from Katrina entering a part of the world vastly different from where she's lived for (I'm guessing) her whole life. Great stuff as usual!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
"He's at it again!"- Toystory1

Nothing good ever comes from Dietrich being involved, something about his past actions.

It's Good.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
A very different Dietrich to the one we see in (I'm guessing) his later life in your other work. This has me incredibly intrigued and I can't wait to see what plays out. Keep up the great work.
LDF chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
One main critique I have for this wonderful start is that you tend to pack in a lot of information in one sentence, separated by commas. They can easily be broken down into chunks or perhaps rewritten so that they don't slow down the narrative too much.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
Good to see you still writing, I hope your doing well.

There is always a mystery if the Dark Oracle is involved, sometimes I wonder if even she knows how it will all end.

It's Good.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
A mysterious dragon slayer in disguise, called upon by the nation of Derza. But for what purpose? Really intriguing stuff, good to see you writing again!