Reviews for The Secret Life of Butterflies
PhoenixArisen chapter 15 . 6/12
That's good to hear :) Progress is always the way forward in life.
PhoenixArisen chapter 14 . 6/12
lol, that origami thing sounds rather hilarious and good! :P Was the crane difficult to create?
PhoenixArisen chapter 13 . 6/12
I would love to go abroad someday, maybe next year. I've never went abroad apart from that one school trip to France, but that was for the day.

lol, my boyfriend tends to go to various countries and he wants to take me someday.
PhoenixArisen chapter 12 . 6/12
Ahh, I miss sweet potato fries now. I sometimes had them when I went out to restaurants.

Yeah, the face masks thing I watched. It's a good thing I bought three sets of them for me and my mum and dad.
PhoenixArisen chapter 11 . 6/12
I haven't used Babbel, so I wouldn't know lol. But I heard it's rather good.

How did you get on with the Russian course?
PhoenixArisen chapter 10 . 6/12
Oh wow, the best of luck with your flat. Just remember if you do get it, you have to measure up the rooms and space so you can fit everything in :)
PhoenixArisen chapter 9 . 6/12
Jeez, I didn't realise how expensive university is nowadays...

When I last went uni each year the fee was £3,000. And that was going back 10 years ago lol. Guess I should feel a bit more luckier.
PhoenixArisen chapter 8 . 6/12
Dominic Cummings is such an idiot. Can't believe that he actually got away with what he did.
PhoenixArisen chapter 7 . 5/30
Jeez, I haven't stepped foot in either Tesco or Boots for a long time now thanks to this lockdown. But I'm glad that you're getting on okay.
PhoenixArisen chapter 6 . 5/30
There's something about exercise that makes you feel so much better :) Mostly I do walks along with martial arts.
PhoenixArisen chapter 5 . 5/30
Looks like you had an interesting day then :)

You do have a good taste in books. Admittedly I don't read crime or thrillers, but I do like romance. I've recently finished re-reading the Harry Potter books.
PhoenixArisen chapter 4 . 5/30
Have to admit that the story about your friend's hair catching on fire made me smile just a bit. It's a shame that nothing like that happened back when I was in school.

And I totally get you. Sometimes I sneak up on people and when I talk they just jump a mile into the air. lol, my dad once called me The Silent Assassin for that reason.
PhoenixArisen chapter 3 . 5/30
Have to agree, they are quite random ideas.
PhoenixArisen chapter 2 . 5/30
You're not the only one who eats a lot of chocolate lol. Best of luck with your plan.

It kinda reminds me of last year when I done a de-chox challenge for the whole of February. A whole month without consuming chocolate was so difficult but I managed to pull it off. I remember quite clearly that at work someone offered me a slice of chocolate cake and that was such a tough moment.
PhoenixArisen chapter 1 . 5/30
It's actually quite good that you are reading more. I'm an avid reader and I'm currently taking part in the Reading Challenge on goodreads. So far I have read 81 books this year.

lol, that Facebook event sounds funny. Yeah, Dominic Cummings is such an idiot. It's just so disgusting that there's one rule for the Government and another rule for the British public.