Reviews for A Cure For Butterflies
Synthey chapter 1 . 6/12
I don't know whether it was intentional but the butterfly image fits really well with the lines, very light, free and beautiful!
Woedin chapter 1 . 6/5
I'm sure if he's known her awhile, or is at the very least aware of her inner fortitude and resilience. Than I'd speculate this was something he was attracted to from his first sign of interest in her. Her past romantic hardships sound as if they've truly been tragic ones, but through it all she's overcome that heartbreak to grow ever more confident, and wise. She's absolutely self-aware, It appears she's finally found someone with a few of those same independent attributes, she herself possesses. It all sounds so beautiful to me, and makes me smile to recall those butterflies in the stomach feelings. That's a good thing I believe, and I hope that the newness of it all can lasts for both of them. Good riddles can be fun when it come to questions of romance and love. As can, being held close in a scarf or just being held close. She should most definitely enjoy that pomegranate tea, I would. Your offering makes the reader very much hope that they both can connect. ~I really enjoyed reading your poem my friend~ Do keep writing. (yopu?)