Reviews for Lost and Found
Random Hero Fan chapter 12 . 5/16
Yo lady! I’m a day later than I wanted to be, but here I am!

This, I think, was a perfect wrap up to the story. It’s not perfect! Jacob is a vampire, he’s got his own tiny coven against Brenda’s inclination, and things will never be fully okay. But they’re okay enough for them, and I’m happy that they’re both healing. Thank you for giving me my happy enough ending!

I’m not sure if this is because I didn’t read something right or I just assumed too much, but Tasha not knowing Jacob was with Brenda didn’t work for me. As far as she knew, he hadn’t left Qaanaaq and was bunking with Brenda ... so why wouldn’t she jump to the conclusion that he always the other person in the cat? That is my thought! Like I said, probably read something wrong.

I think this series is my new fave!

Random Hero Fan chapter 11 . 5/14
Brenda! I just totally laughed out loud and disturbed everybody else in the room at her "A and B conversation, jackass." LMAO

This was a beautiful chapter, chica! I feel like we got back to the heart of the characters here. Brenda is a wonderful friend, she really is tough as nails. And finally! We get to see what Jacob's been holding so close to his heart . . . I must say it works for me, feels like a very natural thing to have happened within the bounds of the story. I didn't even question Enrique's behavior here! He's still part human. Must be a lonely son of a b.

I'm very much looking forward to the final chapter! Keep up the great work!

Blackdawn-70631 chapter 11 . 5/12
The fact you mentioned Crow blew my mind. I gotta go back to read again. I just couldn't get over the tie-in with Crow. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11
[She puffed out a frightened breath and tried to breathe courage back in.] ~ LOVE LOVE LOVE!

WOO we finally are moving forward again! Hooray for progress! I thought this evolved very naturally. It makes sense, it's interesting - and indeed, Jacob is throwing a curveball at Brenda too. LOL

Guest chapter 9 . 5/6
I remember reading this one before, at least the same flow of story before, so I think we're finally all caught up! I can't wait to find out what happens! Does Enrique die? Do Jacob or Brenda? Or do they actually enter a cease-fire? AAAHHH update soon please!

Guest chapter 8 . 5/3
[I'll get over it. Maybe.] ~ hahaha, Brenda, I love you! I'm pretty sure I said this exact same thing the first time I reviewed, but I still adore it. She's so crotchety at times it's funny!

I feel like Brenda wondering if Jacob had not only found Enrique, but maybe killed him, was a lot clearer this time around. I don't remember the original chapter enough to know for sure, but it stood out this time, and even though I know neither are correct, I think that her misinterpretation helped keep the tension high on the main issue.

Looking great! So excited for the next one!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26
It's too bad! I really thought the way Jacob went about getting a drink out there was well thought-out and executed, and of course I'm so curious about the derelict!

I have a question, and it may just be the jumble of reading parts of this out of order or more than once. Jacob mentions the thermos as being the same as Brenda gave him after the butcher filled it with blood . . . did we actually get that bit in this version?

Still looks good, still hoping we get to the end to find out what's going on with our boy! ;3

Guest chapter 6 . 4/19
WHEE we got into the real problem a lot faster this time around, didn't we? I liked the building tension of this chapter, from Brenda being the adorably curmudgeonly old soul that she is to actively being anxious about Jacob - then BAM! Gory and confusing scene in the reefer. I think this worked really well. The questions are high about where Jacob has been and what has happened to him! Please post again soon!

Guest chapter 5 . 4/14
Looking good! I really liked that initial conversation between Jacob and Brenda. It really gave the chapter a sense of urgency and importance. The way the chapter ends is good too. The phrase lost time makes me think dun dun duuunn! Lol

~rhf
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12
Prologue:
I remember reading Brenda’s section beforehand, so I don’t have much more to add to it except that I really like how her POV ends: with her deciding that the only way she would find peace would be to verify Enrique’s death or to kill him herself. Right there is the driving force of this third installment, at least for Brenda. I’m already hoping she gets her peace! And then for her to admit that she had no way to do either – it’s the perfect hook to keep me reading right on into Jacob’s section.
I guess I read Jacob’s section earlier, too, so again, not much to add to what I already said. I will say that I like the new introduction! Both sections are brief enough to keep my attention, and both characters have enough of a driving force to have me wanting to keep reading so I can find out if the Dynamic Duo gets back together again to kick some seriously psychotic vamp booty! Lol

Chapter 1:
This chapter is much smoother. Some of the lovely little details are still there (the cooking, the throw blankets), which is nice. They aren’t distracting at all, and don’t feel as much like they’re major plot points. :3 The whole reunion between Jacob and Brenda felt much more charged this time around (is it?), and I was content with Brenda’s pace. All of her inner snarkiness was amusing, but the whole time I kept hoping she would make the choice I wanted her to. And she did. And it’s great!

Chapter 2:
Oh, this looks really good! I don’t remember Jacob making a comment about the transformation not feeling complete before, but I noticed it here, and it’s a good way to foreshadow what’s coming. Their whole conversation was very interesting and was a good reminder of what happened in both earlier stories.
Brenda is just such a grump, I love her to death. She’s so /real/ and the way she treats Jacob is kind of adorable. The fact that he takes it is even more adorable. X3 I love how he says he misses eating. I would too!
I loved this line because it’s completely relatable: [Something that at once comforted him and made him feel out of place all at the same time.] Been there!

Chapter 3:
There is some really good re-grounding in this chapter, with Brenda going over the events of the first story in this way, using them as arguments for or against the fact that Jacob is now a vampire and her houseguest. Then the conversation with Tasha catapults us forward again to what we should expect in this story. The way this chapter ends on a lighter note is wonderful, since I expect that the story is about to get a lot darker. Looks great to me, keep up the good work!

Random Hero Fan chapter 10 . 3/20
Things really did jump forward in this chapter, didn't they! So many things accomplished (Jacob and Brenda reuniting, Jacob not dead but possibly dying, Brenda coming up with her solution, they're back on the tundra, and they found you-know-who!). Enrique is as much of a freak as I remember. I am torn between wanting him to be able to help and Brenda kicking his ass. LOL Maybe I can have both? X3

Looking forward to the next chapter! Until then!
Random Hero Fan chapter 9 . 3/9
Oh, hahaha, did you see that an emoji made it through your text? I had no idea this site could do that.

Brenda is my spirit animal. I am so worried with her about Jacob! Please don't leave me hanging too long! ;)

Random Hero Fan chapter 8 . 3/9
Poor Jacob! This ailment or whatever is really scary! Also, the mystery DEEPENS man. Enrique, where are you you skunk? LOL

I really liked how kind Jacob was to that caribou, by the way. I know it's silly, but he's such a good man. Which is why I'm totally freaked out for him right now! lol!

Random Hero Fan chapter 7 . 2/12
Oh NO what's wrong? Girl, that was an amazing end to the chapter, with a really good building of tension. I honestly just read it straight through without thinking about anything but what I was reading! Good stuff, good stuff!

Random Hero Fan chapter 6 . 2/12
Ha, I really like Jacob stretching his vampire wings in this chapter, so to speak. He's so refreshingly adorable, because everyone else seems to agonize over what they've become and he's just all, hey cool, enhanced eavesdropping capabilities! lol

I admit, I was surprised he didn't decide to go follow up on that lead! Like, check out that guy's homestead . . . it makes sense when I think about the fresh snow and dawn is coming, but maybe I wanted him to think about it too. lol It was good to see him interact so effortlessly with Tasha. I wonder if there will be more interactions between them? X3