Reviews for Anti-Fragile: Orphan Saga
UnknownQueen chapter 41 . 7/7
WHY WOULD YOU JUST END IT LIKE THAT?! Ugghhhhhh I’m so frustrated!
UnknownQueen chapter 38 . 7/7
Ok these last few chapters have been an emotional whirlwind. Why can’t Aurora catch a break? :-(((
Poe is the most badass character of badass characters and she’s my absolute favorite so I hope you let it stay that way haha. I definitely got major Guardians of the Galaxy vibes through these last few chapters but I won’t go into to detail so I don’t spoil anything. I really love how unpredictable this story is I mean every chapter takes you in a whole direction you wouldn’t expect. Great work and keep going!
UnknownQueen chapter 26 . 7/2
I need more! Really love this story and I hope more people catch onto it. I love the consistency within your characters and you don’t make the story frilly or sugarcoated you really can’t be sure what will happen next in the least and your ability to set a scene makes me feel like mentally I’ve traveled the galaxy.
UnknownQueen chapter 5 . 7/1
I really love this story so far I’m on chapter 5. There’s a perfect balance in the writing and the characters are already so vast and different I can’t wait to see how this all plays out and connects together. Definitely worth a read and I would buy this in a bookstore easy.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 1 . 6/28
I just started reading this and it is amazing so far. I can’t wait to see where this goes