Reviews for Four Seasons Of Summer
ninagumilang chapter 12 . 1/5
halo, my name is Nina, i am an editor from a fastgrowing platform, i am so interested in your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
AvegaLil chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
The author did a great job. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 9/29/2020
Well, Yui seems to be adjusting to office life ok so far, maybe a little TO well at this point lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 9/12/2020
And we have a party to kick off the victory, including the return of Jay. I suppose her dramatic escape was not to urgent if she's just back to work with no visible hassle, for the moment.

Seems Jay is now Shin's new Co-worker, along side her buddies Matt and Trisha, who seem chill at the moment, making up for Jay's rudeness from before.

Still, as cold as she was seems Jay's a bit kinder earlier in the day as she wonders if Shin's ok with going down the path of a bureaucratic cog in the machine for the sake of avoiding poverty.

Seems this is not a done deal after all as Jay and Yui both are pulling there own very strong attractions, guess we will see who's more dependable, though for now while she gets drunk easily seems Yui at least is grateful for being prevented from her drunkenness leading to some bigger problems.

Well, lets see how the first day on the job is, odds are its not going to end up being experimented on to create zombie super soldiers but, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 9/12/2020
Damn Shin, you realized Yui has the leash on you lol, I guess there could be more painful leash's.

Well, Alfred can't get Shin a job with Batman or the Justice Leauge, but, TAC seems like a nice stepping stone. Er, on a random note is there a reason there's that small 2 near the end in 2 of the situation, and while there is a 2 next to relief from the corner of the eye? Not sure if it was suppose to mean something.

Still, a rather good start for Shin's new year eh? Then again I thought 2020 was going to be a good year and then...sigh. ( Screams internally.) Still hopefully Shin's year fairs better lol, guess we will see next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 9/11/2020
Damn, so drunk Yui and sober Yui clearly are not on the same page as its a bit tense of a wake up. Still, thankfully she's not quick to assume the worst, that slap threw me off for a moment but thankfully this did not turn into countless anime.

Thankfully Desmond did not over react either , but we will see what comes from this sudden call to action.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 9/10/2020
Despite Jay's ominous escape the spotlight's back on Yui, who's making waves with her actions, waves of liquor, waves that might have been barfed out, doh.

But, this drunkness leads to a bombshell as Yui DOES have feelings for him...well, she's a lot closer to him then Jay so this might be a done deal, but the story's not looking like its over so, should be a wild ride yet. Will be fun to see what happens from this drunken reveal, keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 9/7/2020
And so at party's end some things are wrapping up, and some things are just getting started. Jay is not a total ice queen it seems, but guess we will see what the deal is with her chasers.

Well, eager to see how things go from here, hope when you have time you might check out either my American Tango or Zilos stories, and till then keep up the good work and till next time Nori.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 9/6/2020
Heh, I suppose with the luck Shin was having he would run into Lugia, a very hostile shadow Lugia lol.

Still, guess no chasing after Jay after all, guess she did not steal anything like I first thought.

But seems we focus on Yui more today, turns out she's quite the popstar in the making, just don't get tripped up in the glitz lol.

Ah, and Jay might not be out of the picture to, but the main focus is on Yui for now, and if Desmond's going to make Shin and Yui's friendship easier, or harder. Well, guess we will only find out next year it seems, oh well lol.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
This is a nice chapter that moves forward with Shin. His character is still mostly the same and the introduction of Yui is nicely done.
They are friends, but there is always an underlying between them that there might be more than just friendship when it came to Yui. We are in Shin perspective and he might not notice it or choose not too.
It's clear he is not 100% over the breakup.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 9/5/2020
Ah, that moment when you think you seen love at first sight, then realized she had a boyfriend. Well, Jay seems to be friendly, till its all just a hook as the reality is she's a ice cold business woman, another way technology makes things even less personal, and she ended up being even more of a scumbag then it seems...so much for star crossed lovers, oy.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
This is a good chapter where the story start with our main character breaking up with a girl for unknown reason for now. There is no enough context to explain the why, so I won't judge Zhao on his decision for now.
Still, he chose the worse place and worse moment to break up with her.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 9/4/2020
If Shin hates humidity, guess he's not going to retire to Florida lol. Well, I can relate to Shin, these days it seems artist have a tough time.

Well, that's one hell of a cliffhanger to end on...who is it? His father? Batman? God? Guess we will see soon if it match's the hype.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
Ah...I miss when there could be crowds without it being a health risk.

But moving on, I suppose someone having a quarter life crises is all about the kind of person they are, hell I've seen everything from middle school identity crises to ones in college and so on, plenty of ways to get into a crises these days.

But anywho, New Years run ins with family can be awkward, double so when they only seem to really care about getting money from you that's not even your money...sins of the father can be quite a drag, and Teng Mo quickly is setting up to be a rather large drag on humanity itself at this point.

Well, with family like this who needs enemies? Shin's situation keeps getting more dire, so another nice chapter.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 9/3/2020
And round two of this seasonal drama kicks off with, the trauma of the consequences of not locking your door...at least he had underwear on I guess.

Haha, " just" friends you say? I think I have a lead on the real reason for the break up, but we will see.

Well, Shin is indeed a cynical fellow, guess we will see if he will get more or less in the following chapters.