Reviews for 25 Things That I Love About Myself
Hi, i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pigshit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she rapes me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site:

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please make her leave me alone
Octavio chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
A friend recently asked me what I love most about myself, and I was completely stumped for an answer(they eventually had to provide one for me haha). It's not that I think I'm a bad person, though I do make mistakes. It's more that I think I'm undeserving of happiness, or that I don't deserve to have good things happen to me.

I'm glad you found reasons to love and appreciate yourself though, it always helps to see the happiness of others when you have such a hard time finding your own. Definitely a good and inspiring piece of writing. Keep up the good work.
Ckh chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
Hello there!

I think that most people would be hard pressed to come up with five qualities they unabashedly love about themselves, let alone twenty five. Kudos to you, really.
Woedin chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
So reflective in the telling, it's a true pleasure to meet you with this offering. And as mirrors go, very intriguing and descriptive. ~Salutations~
Synthey chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
I find this a great wholesome idea, especially for boosting self confidence and practising self love! Keep it up!
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
This is an amazing piece of writing! I really struggle to find the positive in myself and this beautiful passage has inspired me to look at my writing in a different way. I definitely hope to read more like it! The only problem I noted is that I think #12 got cut off and wasn't fully visible. But this is a great list!