Reviews for That Drift Away Feeling
Hi, i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pig shit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she rapes me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site:

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please make her leave me alone
Darcellia Brister chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
First of all I liked this story. And second, the author didn't make ONE SINGLE ERROR in grammer, spelling, or punctuation, that's impressive when auto correct makes so many mistakes.
Now my review. Boy, can I 46 can relate to the song mentioned AND ESPECIALLY the content of this story. Try being a black, unattractive, broke ( living paycheck-to-paycheck ) female who's metabolism disappeared overnight. Yet I don't agree with the author saying that he has nothing to leave. He JUST left words.
Words of encouragement, words of wisdom from his experience, words of caution and instruction of what to do instead. "Do what scares you."
I love to write.
Anything that is in the vein of writing.
Ever since childhood, I have been writing. Only for myself to enjoy.
Like, who else loves signing stuff because it gives them a chance to write something someone else will witness? Me, that's who. This author gets "it."
"IT" is life.
This fleeting experience we still can't understand but can agree that it's a wonderful and a cruel gift. I think that it is, depending on other significant elements. I could go on, but I won't.
empiresofwater chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
I enjoy reading your little essay fics! And I think you’re totally right about having the strength to talk to people and listen to them - sometimes opening up is the hardest thing. I find I can try and help people and give advice...but I’m terrible at listening to my own!