Reviews for I Need a Hero Part 2 (Earth 1-0)
BlackBerry55 chapter 41 . 8/6
Beautifully done. In fact, this makes me want Mia to stand up to Ricardo all the more.
BlackBerry55 chapter 38 . 8/1
Ricardo DOES need his ass beat. Not more than Keith/Kathy does, but Ricardo definitely deserves it.

But Maria is also right to say that this probably isn’t the time to do that. Not during the family reunion.
BlackBerry55 chapter 37 . 7/31
Tiago is hoping to connect with his sister. What more reason does he need?
BlackBerry55 chapter 36 . 7/30
I didn’t know you updated this story.
BlackBerry55 chapter 34 . 7/29
And the happy ending has no become clear.
BlackBerry55 chapter 32 . 7/26
Okay, so who is this guy at the end?
BlackBerry55 chapter 30 . 7/25
Oh boy. The showdown is about to be REAL.
BlackBerry55 chapter 29 . 7/24
Okay, so William is far worse than Hugo could ever hope to be.
BlackBerry55 chapter 24 . 7/22
Mary needs to be stood up to and told off.
BlackBerry55 chapter 23 . 7/21
Ashley and Mia could still be friends. Also, good to see Jonathan is getting Ashley a job.
BlackBerry55 chapter 18 . 7/16
So compelling. And it bears repeating. Keith is garbage who needed to suffer more than he did.
Dark-Cupid-95 chapter 15 . 7/13
This bears repeating: I am going make Keith suffer a thousand times more than he gave to all his victims. He is going to wish his character concept was never even thought of. He will break a thousand times before I end him slowly and in pain.

Otherwise, Charles' character was very well done. Also, Jonathan's really heavy on the Ricardo there, isn't he?
Dark-Cupid-95 chapter 13 . 7/12
Love the second half.

But as for the first half. I wonder if Jonathan hears himself when he talks.
BlackBerry55 chapter 12 . 7/11
Tell me, WHY couldn’t Keith get tortured for months on end again?
BlackBerry55 chapter 11 . 7/10
If Jonathan had sons, he would NOT be showing out like this. Especially is said sons were his size and strong enough to hurt him for going at their sisters and Mia like this.

It’s been a while since Jonathan has been thrown across a room, and it really shows here.