Reviews for Pryor Engagements: Book 1
SouthernJustice251 chapter 22 . 11/21
You know, in the face of current events, Nero is making perfect sense here. If a revolution does happen in our lifetime, then here is exactly why.
AFP chapter 22 . 11/20
Nero sounds mentally unstable
AFP chapter 21 . 11/13
Good. This is convincing
SouthernJustice251 chapter 21 . 11/9
Not good enough. Just not good enough. This frankly leaves a horrible taste in my mouth, because you know what’s going to happen the second Nero turns his back.

People like Jonny and Erica don’t change. Look what all had to happen to get them to finally admit they were wrong. They surrendered, that is it. They haven’t learned anything and don’t really care.
AFP chapter 20 . 11/7
I think we've made our point
SouthernJustice251 chapter 20 . 11/4
This is incredibly forced. Why aren’t Jonny and Erica in jail? Nero has every right to want to have them killed. What would they have done if Vince died on the streets? What if a pedophile had found him as opposed to the Arthurs? And all because these two can’t handle an argument with their child?

Please, just kill these two and let Vince and Kira both move on.
SouthernJustice251 chapter 19 . 10/26
Does this mean we’re going to see an apology from these two in the next chapter?
AFP chapter 19 . 10/25
This chapter was upsetting
AFP chapter 18 . 10/19
How did Steele survived being hit on the head with a sledgehammer
AFP chapter 17 . 10/7
What's the worst thing that Jonny T and Erica ever did to Vince?
SouthernJustice251 chapter 17 . 10/6
You were doing really good with this story, until you had P.R.I.N.C.E step in. Those two are just awful. Equally awful. These two are the single most dysfunctional, toxic couple I’ve ever read in fiction, and these two don’t deserve to be married, let alone have children.

I’m glad Vince and Kira got away from these two. They should have just stayed going their way and letting their parents completely destroy themselves as they naturally would.
AFP chapter 16 . 10/3
So, why didn't Jonny get any money for his work?
AFP chapter 15 . 9/27
Harper meeting Mr. T would be something to see
AFP chapter 14 . 9/26
Did Paine grow up under a single mom
AFP chapter 13 . 9/21