Reviews for The Flower and The Shadow
Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
This was an interesting start. Also interesting you seem to set it in Tulsa. Of course that kid was a punk and a true wetback but it was pretty bad ass Diego put the knife to his throat. He knew he made him his bitch and that's why he waited till he was a safe distance. As white people tend to do.

I'm surprised you opened on Diego's point of view though usually your MO is a little different.

Also i have a question peoplre seem to speak about OKC like there's nothing to do i even asked a cali con who is there who loves the city what a yong man should do for fun he said hit the bars but yet with Tulsa im hearing how it's kinda growing so im wondering if you could shed any light on that?

I know they likely won't but since Texas already has a lot going for it it would be smart if Oklahoma his time opened six flags or something like that. It would certainly bring in business.
addledwalrus chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
The title of this chapter really sums up the sense of loss and grief Diego is feeling, and I don't think you could have picked a better one.