Reviews for Royal Games
teaganivory chapter 3 . 9/5
Hm wonder if Liam will become more than a friend to Alyssa.. kind of hope he and Marco will have a little sparring match
teaganivory chapter 2 . 9/5
I have to say I usually don’t even attempt to read first person narrative but I didn’t even notice it until the end because I’m already immersed in the story. That definitely means you know how to build your world!
teaganivory chapter 1 . 9/5
This looks very promising, just my cup of tea.
Folding Turtles chapter 3 . 7/30
Turning human... reminds me of the Little Mermaid.
Folding Turtles chapter 2 . 7/30
Not sure when you had originally written this chapter, but "We cannot renegotiate all our trade agreements" in the era of US Tariff Wars... LOL

I predict Liam x Alyssa...
Folding Turtles chapter 1 . 7/30
"As you wish"

Ever read The Princess Bride?

Love the voice. :)
StarlitDuck chapter 1 . 7/19
This was a very intriguing first chapter! I am interested in the main character that you have established; they seem like they'll be interesting to read about. While the "princess wanting more trope" has been done before, I think it'll be done well here if this introduction is anything to go off of.

Good job!
NeverEverEcho chapter 3 . 2/19
I love the worldbuilding so far, little hints being dropped here and there about how they’re different from humans and earth. Also Marco is a dick but his interactions are funny. I like Liam and it sounds like there sparring matches is going to be interesting
NeverEverEcho chapter 1 . 2/16
I love this beginning, your descriptions of the dress and royal life are particularly good and the conflict you're setting up between her and Marco is intriguing. I've followed so I can continue reading later!
Asteria.Stories chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
I love the descriptions this chapter! Great job. Can’t wait for the next part. :)
Asteria.Stories chapter 5 . 9/29/2020
I just read all five chapters, I quite like it so far. I quite like that despite being a fantasy you still kept modern technology in it. Will be reading again when you update! :) Here's the link to mine if you're interested in giving it a read (you're certainly not obligated to): s/3340325/1/Dust-and-Dreams
BlackNinja101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
This is a good opening. Please update soon!