Reviews for Eternal Blame
CovertEyes chapter 23 . 8h
It's about # %& time he knows her secret! Let the drama begin!

Cassie is so spiteful. That outfit! Ugh!

I caught this 9 minutes after it dropped. I'm not a fan girl or anything...
Bibliophilesunite chapter 14 . 13h
The beginning of the chapter was so cute and then well of course nothing stays calm with these two. I love how crazy they are.
Bibliophilesunite chapter 13 . 13h
I don’t really think Carla has a right to ask for the friendship bracelet back. I don’t hate her or anything but she wasn’t that nice to Liz at first. She’s actually starting to grow on me other than that.
Bibliophilesunite chapter 12 . 10/27
Another great chapter. Orion overreacts so much but I have to say it’s probably the funniest trait of his. It’s interesting to see how much Lizzy is changing him day by day even though he’ll probably never admit it.
Bibliophilesunite chapter 11 . 10/26
Crispin is my favourite character by far. I wouldn’t complain about a spin off with him as the main character. Just putting that out there, hoping you’re picking up my hint
Bibliophilesunite chapter 10 . 10/26
Jake is adorable but Orion will have to do a lot of grovelling before he’s in my good books
yaraaaa chapter 22 . 10/24
I love this story even though it frustrates me that Orion and Liz can never truly communicate. I LEGIT can’t wait for the next chapter after how you ended this one with Lizzy’s underwear being torn off. See you soon.
CovertEyes chapter 22 . 10/24
I look forward to the sequel set when they're over 24, and their brains are fully matured, and they can have a logical conversation. But then we won't have these gems where they can't say what they mean and thusly provide so much cringeworthy entertainment.

They're so cute together, though.

My only complaint is that it's been CHAPTERS since he's properly called her cupcake. That's probably my favorite pet name ever.

BTW, I also had a cat named Harry Potter. Unfortunately, he got snatched by a coyote, but he was an awesome cat. Even had the lightning mark on his forehead.

I caught these last two chapters four minutes after they dropped! I'm a bit of a stalker. It's replaced my addiction to social media.

You've really created some solid, complex characters with an interesting, original story. Even though Liz swoons over Orion, she does it in a way that is real, restrained, not annoying, and not "I'm so mad at him but he's so hot blah blah blah" like I've seen in so many stories. Not every teen romance story has these points to their credit. Go you.
CovertEyes chapter 20 . 10/23
No. Don't tell me it's almost finished. I do NOT want it to end!
CovertEyes chapter 19 . 10/22
Yep, that kiss turned out exactly like I expected. Ha! Lizzy's reasons are spot on, too. As much as we might really want them to kiss...

The time line in this chapter is fuzzy. It starts out Christmas Eve, then skips forward to the dinner three weeks later, then moves back to New Years. Is that on purpose?

Can't wait for more!
Fairygodsister chapter 15 . 10/22
Orion being jealous makes my day. He deserves a bit of that for what he puts Lizzy through. Although it was hard to see him struggling and that horrible argument between them made me sad
Fairygodsister chapter 14 . 10/22
Oh this chapter has some monumental changes. The bit when Orion almost asked her on a date and they ALMOST were together but then Cassie had to ruin it. The pain I’m feeling it
Fairygodsister chapter 13 . 10/22
The moment when Lizzy called Orion out was so needed and Orion saying he hates most people ... I can definitely relate to that .
Fairygodsister chapter 12 . 10/22
Orion has these moments when he absolutely shocks me and that’s in a good way. I really love him and Lizzy together. I missed this!
Fairygodsister chapter 11 . 10/22
Crispin is always funny to me. So lovable. If I would ship Lizzy with someone it would be him
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »