Reviews for Soldier for the Race War (Earth 3-0)
Staarman Jr chapter 26 . 10/25
Ah, good to know you got Goodvibe's character right. And yeah, I see why Cush and SCP think you just trying to cop out of punishing Kathy. I know what you said before, but we going by what we see here.

When Goodvibe dies, Kathy needs to get hers. As a matter of fact, I need to talk to Cupid and Berry about doing this story better.
King Wartortle chapter 26 . 10/25
I don't give a shit if Kathy is supposed to take out Goodvibe. When Kathy kills him, she still needs to get her sorry ass took by every single black man in her platoon.
Staarman Jr chapter 25 . 10/25
Damn, Brian. No sibling pussy for you.

On some real shit, though, Ann is acting just like Kathy is. Ann ain't squeamish, cause a squeamish girl wouldn't have sent two dudes to the hospital like she did. Those two boys ain't never having kids after that. I bet they wasn't even bullying her, either. She probably the one who started it, and she hurt them when they stood up for their sister.

I don't care if she a little girl. Ann and Kathy both need to walk into the hood one good time and start spouting off that 1930s bullshit.
Staarman Jr chapter 24 . 10/24
I already knew Kathy was gonna end up in bed with someone from her class.

Also, Cyrus mentions 'Uncle Frank' here. So, he alive but not married to Liz in this story? And where's Ciara Vega, in that case? What she doing in this story?

Kathy and Brian are racist, redneck siblings. I think we all know where this is going.
Staarman Jr chapter 23 . 10/24
Oh, so Goodvibe and Dr. Paine are involved now? So, does this mean Dr. Pryor's the one that's gonna dick down or put down Kathy?

Also, Harper is dead ass right here. Kathy blew and slept her way to the top of the class. I bet Svenson's the only reason those Joint Chiefs even know who Kathy is.
Staarman Jr chapter 22 . 10/24
Harper is hilarious. I wish he and Aug were allowed to play off each other right now.
Staarman Jr chapter 21 . 10/23
Damn, Harper stole the show as soon as he made Vega sing like that. Bet he's the reason Kathy's gonna fail ranger school.

Also, isn't Vega the name of that billionaire that Liz is supposed to marry? What's he doing in the army?
Staarman Jr chapter 20 . 10/23
Damn, Lucy has got those words of wisdom. Hate to say it, but she right about us men. We often don't care one way or the other about how respectable she is, as long as she's letting us get it in.

As for the Jones Family, it feels like you're just trying to excuse whatever Ann is about to do later on in this story. I'm just gonna say that ain't how that's gonna go.
Staarman Jr chapter 18 . 10/23
Now, why couldn't Kathy have been in the truck when this all happened?
Staarman Jr chapter 17 . 10/23
Of all the women who deserve to be in the Army Rangers, Kathy gets selected? What, is Manning also a damned racist, too? Don't he know why Jefferson did what he did?
Staarman Jr chapter 16 . 10/23
I knew Liz was still all about the black homies.

Also, is Manning about to smoke Kathy's career right now?
Staarman Jr chapter 15 . 10/23
Alright, you brought Aug back. And once again, the heroes of the story are finally seen again. More of this, please.
Staarman Jr chapter 14 . 10/23
Okay, now I really see why this story got the angry responses that it did. Ann Jones being just like Kathy and following in her Daddy's footsteps just took this story down a road most people ain't trying to go. You can't just have your characters shit the bed like this and then try to guilt-trip the reader for rightfully hating these bitches.
Staarman Jr chapter 13 . 10/22
Oh, hell no! You can't just bring in a saint like Jasmine, set her up with a tragic good guy with a good heart like Oscar, and then just kill them like that. What the hell?

Come the fuck on, man. When we getting back to the good guys? When the good guys gonna finally win? Are they ever gonna win?
Staarman Jr chapter 12 . 10/22
Oscar didn't deserve that bullshit. Oscar just didn't. PTSD is very real, and Kathy's an even bigger bitch for dismissing it. What if it was her in that situation?

Also, first Svenson. Now Morton. Smithfield's dead already, but I bet Captain Bell is gonna be in bed with Kathy eventually, isn't he? How many Trump Supporting sugar daddies is this bitch gonna get?
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »