Reviews for Soldier of the Race War PT1 (3-0)
SouthernJustice251 chapter 48 . 5/26
I was hoping to see the scene where Nero gives Kathy and Ann what they deserve.
SouthernJustice251 chapter 45 . 5/24
Does Harold Stein’s bodyguard not know his boss is sexually assaulting women young enough to be his daughter? How can he stomach working for someone this open about that?
SouthernJustice251 chapter 40 . 5/23
Shouldnt Jay Razor have lost his leg entirely when he got shot? How did he not immediately lose use of that leg after taking a bullet to the thigh and likely chipping the bone completely?
SouthernJustice251 chapter 26 . 5/20
Why are guys like Tyson Ford, Edwin Conroy
or Travis Cunningham even on Kathy’s side, anyway? Do they just not know who she is? Pretty sure Cyrus had to have told them about what Kathy will do if she gets just half a chance.

Also, how did Aug win here? Tyson got tired because the plot needed him to lose.

Matter of fact, why wasn’t this Aug’s story, with Tyson as his main rival? That would be much more interesting to read about than this evil bitch who exists only to hurt men who don’t deserve it.
SouthernJustice251 chapter 12 . 5/19
Kathy is one of those women who likes to sleep with men for power. So why is she with guys like Svenson or Morton? Why not Captain Sterling? Or Captain Bell before him? Matter of fact, you’d think she’d see anyone from her hometown as beneath her.
SouthernJustice251 chapter 11 . 5/13
Is this story meant to be a satire?
SouthernJustice251 chapter 5 . 5/13
I see this story is going to be one of those kinds of stories.
SouthernJustice251 chapter 1 . 5/12
I’m gonna guess 3.0 is the third story in here. I’m sure things will make sense once I read the other books after this one.
Da Trollmaster chapter 40 . 3/9
At this point, it seems as though the author is self-aware that his protagonist is unlikable and seems like he’s just having fun with making her as awful as possible.

I can’t really be mad at Kathy at this point. They see what she is. But these horny men and their nasty dicks only have themselves to blame for Kathy’s crimes.
Dragon Queen chapter 11 . 1/25
How has this bitch not been raped yet? Seriously, she is an absolutely, positively unchecked racist cunt IN THE MILITARY!

The good men who would protect her won't want to be associated with this cunt because she'd reward them with betrayal and false accusations. As for the other kinds of men, ain't none of them gonna be hearing that from a woman (no matter who she is) for too long. I bet this story ends with all the bad men in her platoon raping her, while the good men leave her to her fate.
Staarman Jr chapter 31 . 12/6/2020
What the fuck you waiting for, Skystrider? Shoot Kathy down already.
King Wartortle chapter 30 . 11/21/2020
Yes! Yes! YES! Dr. Paine is still working for the government. And a threat the government can't handle has already shown up. That means DarkCupid and BlackBerry are gonna have the Pryors and Roth show up here. They have to, because who else can beat the not-Decepticons in this verse?
Staarman Jr chapter 30 . 11/21/2020
Goodvibe acting like a fuckboy ain't distracting us from the fact that Kathy and her Trump supporting friends need their asses whooped.

I hope the store-brand autobots vaporize Kathy here, since that seems to be the only way she gonna get hers.
Staarman Jr chapter 29 . 11/14/2020
Oh my God, somebody punch that hoe already. Somebody, anybody, just knock Kathy the fuck out already.

Also, are you and Cupid referencing the Gundams or the Transformers right now? Both at once? If so, doesn't Cupid have the Pryor Army or the Gimura Force for things like this? Where they at in this story?
Staarman Jr chapter 28 . 11/9/2020
For once, a white guy who isn't racist as hell.

Also, we finally gonna see Aug knock this bitch the fuck out. Good shit.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »