Reviews for FizzBang and the Amazing Invisible Woman: The Adventures
BrokenKestral chapter 26 . 12/29/2020
I admit, I’m hoping for a dramatic rescue by Patrick and Hestia! Or perhaps there will be a sudden help by the “Applegate”?
BrokenKestral chapter 25 . 12/22/2020
Oooh, things are heating up! And Patrick is finally beginning to take care of someone else, albeit poorly. This was great fun to read.
BrokenKestral chapter 24 . 12/17/2020
The creepier Computer Man gets, the more I don’t like him. Ugh.
BrokenKestral chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
I REALLY love this team up; they’re good for each other.

And I had to laugh at Hestia’s comment about germs at night; sounds terribly familiar.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2020
I think this was my favorite chapter yet. From the point that all human life is valuable to the knowledge that there is a time of life when you let yourself be loved—and the doubts that made the chapter so human. Lovely.
BrokenKestral chapter 21 . 11/28/2020
One, Patrick getting bored made me smile. Two, Patrick telling her it couldn't be heaven because of the FOOD was priceless.

Three, he actually is impressive, even if grumpy, and I'm really, really glad you showed that.

And I really, really like this new teacup. Grumpy young man and take-no-nonsense Grandma. This is WONDERFUL!
BrokenKestral chapter 20 . 11/26/2020
That was terrifying. Really, really terrifying.
BrokenKestral chapter 19 . 11/21/2020
Oh, I LIKE this. Really, really like this. Including the young, for this is true to life, and openness is the way to go. Dangerous, too, but I love this.
BrokenKestral chapter 18 . 11/17/2020
Beautiful ending line
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2020
Oh, I feel really sorry for her. It is NOT easy being old.
BrokenKestral chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
Oh, this looks like a lovely team up!
BrokenKestral chapter 15 . 10/27/2020
This is terrifying. Immediately applicable to our age, especially the way the language is couched. And I REALLY like Henry and he better not be lying. Also, I am really, really hoping the elderly put the youth in their place!
BrokenKestral chapter 14 . 10/24/2020
I really like that beginning of their story.
BrokenKestral chapter 13 . 10/12/2020
I hope he’s good in the end. I kind of like him. But I’m suspicious...
BrokenKestral chapter 12 . 10/10/2020
I’m beginning to really hate them.