Reviews for Masquerade
smartgirl35 chapter 54 . 10/27/2021
woooooow! so nice! i suppose this is the ending? ;(
ima cry out of happinesssss! what a ending! awesome job
BUBBLES chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Good start. I liked it.
smartgirl35 chapter 53 . 10/25/2021
finally! Now it seems hell of a romantic story! all this time it was like an adventure or drama type! now, finally! ;) good job!
smartgirl35 chapter 52 . 10/21/2021
only 2 chapters left... :(
tbh m sad... this is ending so quickly! BUT i am happy too! Such a great plot and all! Must say!
smartgirl35 chapter 51 . 10/18/2021
this chap was AMAZING! WOW! thank you so much!
P.S. lol i might be wrong but in literature now we r reading a story called 'Animal Farm' so in there, there's a character called 'Benjamin' and he's the donkey... so whenever i read 'Benjamin' i get reminded of the donkey and instead of a person idk y i imagine him XDDD.. no complain tho-
surely its pretty funny
Guest chapter 50 . 10/13/2021
These last two chapters have had me on the edge of my seat and holding my breath! Oh, I hope so much that they get away!
smartgirl35 chapter 50 . 10/13/2021
FINALLY! FREEDOM AT LAST! *sigh of relief*
smartgirl35 chapter 49 . 10/10/2021
so interesting! but toooooooo small for my liking! left us all in a cliffhanger ;(
Guest chapter 48 . 10/6/2021
Wow, so much at stake! Glad she got to see her siblings, but sad that Archibald is angry. Hoping for an amazing rescue!
smartgirl35 chapter 48 . 10/6/2021
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
smartgirl35 chapter 47 . 10/3/2021
great one!
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
Wow, this is an amazing first chapter! It kind of reminds me of a very old Star Trek episode called "The Cloud Minders." Yet so much is original and exciting about the characters and their world!
yaraaaa chapter 46 . 9/29/2021
Awwww the kiss at the end really made my heart flutter. I just hope that things work out. The previous chapter really shocked me. I completely forgot about Harrison’s mother until that very moment.
smartgirl35 chapter 46 . 9/29/2021
Aaaaaaaaaaa, finally!
smartgirl35 chapter 45 . 9/26/2021
omfg, that really got me XD! so tensingggggggggggg
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »