Reviews for I Need a Hero Part 1 (2-0)
CushyTushy99 chapter 25 . 10/17
Wow, Mia is shameless. Mia is just disgusting. I don't know what to say about her other than she is disgusting and perverted. In front of a kid, no less.
BlackBerry55 chapter 17 . 9/20
Marshall and Brandon almost stole the show, but you brought it back.
BlackBerry55 chapter 16 . 9/18
I can tell my brother had a lot to do with this chapter.
CushyTushy99 chapter 16 . 9/18
Here, we are finally introduced to the other hero of this story. Nero Pryor and Hercules are the two best things about this story, no questions about it. They need to team up and right the wrongs of this series.
BlackBerry55 chapter 15 . 9/13
Oh, so this is what you meant by revisions. Oh, the next chapter is gonna be fun.
CushyTushy99 chapter 15 . 9/13
Who was the woman Mia found? Why was she there? And was it there just for shock value?
BlackBerry55 chapter 14 . 9/3
And this is what we called tension and a cliffhanger. We probably don’t even have to know who these men’s names to know who they are and what kind of trouble they spell.
BlackBerry55 chapter 13 . 9/1
Trimming the excess fat was perhaps the best thing we told you to do in this story. Tell us what we need, and what will make us laugh. Which you’re doing here.

Also, I am NEVER going to forget the shaboink-boink scene. That HAS to make it to the ForgeFiction channel.
CushyTushy99 chapter 12 . 8/28
This is the story you should keep. This is your best work so far, and it's probably not even a quarter of the way finished.

Hercules somehow was even greater here than he was in 1.0. Once again, he's the hero we all want to read about. He's the one you need to focus on. Mia is better in this story, but she still can't hope to compare to Hercules.

What I see here is probably what your friends have been talking about all this time. You can do good work. You can have a likable set of characters. Why don't you do this more often? Why isn't this the story you focus on?
BlackBerry55 chapter 12 . 8/28
Ouch. Right INTO the first real problem with her plan. At least 2.0 Mia stands a better chance here.
BlackBerry55 chapter 11 . 8/20
Wow. Mia almost really blew it there. Also, the necklace with the word ‘Sexy’ was hilarious.
BlackBerry55 chapter 10 . 8/19
Here it comes. Hercules is about to enter the story. Do this right, but also at the same time do this not as right as you could because Hercules doesn’t need to steal this show again.
BlackBerry55 chapter 9 . 8/18
Was that Dr. Paine or Captain Sorrel?
BlackBerry55 chapter 8 . 8/18
Williams has a point, but the fact is, the Pryor Foundation would have gotten access to these files with or WITHOUT the cooperation of the U.S Government. The highers ups are right to want the Foundation on their side as opposed to against them.
BlackBerry55 chapter 7 . 8/15
Doesn't Mia also have a trust fund?