Reviews for Lea's Liberation
Amelie chapter 7 . 11/23
Hahaha lockdown like we all are in
AH-J4 chapter 7 . 11/22
I'm so sorry about Addie.
So incredibly disappointed but I guess that's how it was meant to be.
I noticed Lea call her Addie instead of Delphi in front of Marc.
It was an amazing chapter however I feel like you are explaining things a lot, I don't know I feel it would be more interesting if you just left the intention of their behaviour in some parts for the readers to ponder on instead of explaining. Show, don't tell.

I'm rooting for them but there are so many red flags in this relationship but they soldier on, so I'm intrigued about how it plays out. I don't want Lea to neglect his concern that he can't offer her anything just because she can now, I feel men like Emile, so deeply chivalrous sort of just break inside when they can't feel that fulfilment in providing for their lady love. I hope he gets that sense of worthiness again or else his character just won't have the realistic consistency. I hope I make sense.
Anyhow good work, looking forward to the next update.
Amelie chapter 4 . 10/11
Please update, hope all is well is with you
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5
So Emile finally caught on, huh? ;) L
AH-J4 chapter 4 . 10/4
Beautiful update! They fumble like infatuated teenagers which is so cute. I'm eager to see if Addie in Ferrents hometown will see his parents or anything or the sort. Probably not but I wanted to see their dynamics again, they were so sweet together!
Amba chapter 4 . 10/3
Loved the update, thank you! I'm confused as to why Collete and Lea behaved as if they met each other the first time? Weren't they together when they retrieved Elaine? I remember Lea even stole College's power for bit when there was a little fight between them and Elaine.
Even so, the chapter was sweet and oh, another paladin baby 3
AH-J4 chapter 3 . 9/5
Isnt Emile a dream? The way he handled the overwhelm was perfect. It was human and brave. Im actually looking forward to Laudine's story now. That glimpse of her power was really mysterious and to be honest I was really creeped out! What goes behind that eerie persona, im really eager to find out. Im glad they are in Vasconia although a little bummed that we saw little adventure or pursuit in Gascony. I love the thrill you weave in your stories. Looking forward to the next update.
Amelie chapter 2 . 9/3
yay! New story. Very interesting lea can steal souls. I'm surprised they could breathe in the hold
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1
So happy to see this next part of the Paladin series! Brilliant writing as always.
AH-J4 chapter 1 . 8/17
So excited that I could read this story. I have been intrigued Lea since Colette's story and Emile since Nina's. You wrote the chapter beautifully as always. Im looking forward to this story.
Just out of curiosity I wonder why most paladins are blonde?
Frau Montag chapter 1 . 8/16
I'm excited that there will be a new story. I didn't like Amorettes story too much and I didn't finish Sybilles b cause of the same reason, so I'm excited to see how I will like Leas.

So far I think it is off to a good start and I already liked emilien so this has to be good.
Spazthemagicbeanstalk chapter 1 . 8/15
Great start, as always! I can't wait to see how this story goes, and I already love Emile so I'm happy he gets a story too! I'm already very excited about the prince being a good person too! Love it, and looking forward to next week 3