Reviews for Within
LilyWoodlin chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Such a beautiful poem. As I move further into my school year, I have realized that somewhere along the way I've lost sight of my original goal. It's like I'm aimlessly walking. I have no idea as to where I'd like to end up or where I will end up. To me, your poem helps readers understand that life is the kind of journey that makes us realize the answers that lie right in front of us every day. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope to hear more from you soon :)

With good wishes
~Lily~
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
I find this poem uplifting in it's reflections on life. To find hope in imperfection is probably the truest path to happiness. Ironically, happiness itself is the hardest part of life, because once you've found it you desperately try to keep it. Like a flame wavering in a storm. Lovely to read your words. Thank you.
Octavio chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
I relate personally to this poem, oftentimes life feels like a voyage on a stormy sea. And through all the trial and struggle, I just want to find happiness, fulfillment, peace. I see a reflection of that here in your poem, and it is good to see others feel the same way. Well written as always, with great rhymes to match. Keep up the good work!