Reviews for Opposites Attract
total.boron chapter 4 . 10/13
This was a great chapter!

Just a quick question, in the sentence "...but whoever added numbers to maths was ridiculous" do you mean letters? Like, "...but whoever added letters to maths was ridiculous."

Also, when Jasper thinks to himself "At least I'm not the only one not paying attention" it might be helpful to put that either in italics, or add "Jasper thought" at the end, because otherwise it's a random first-person sentence in an otherwise third-person chapter.

Anyway, I liked this introduction to Jasper! Very intriguing. How come he glances often at Nico? Who doesn't like him? Also, the use of the phrase "sensory overload" instantly gives the reader an idea as to why he prefers peace and quiet. Good job!
total.boron chapter 3 . 10/11
I like the sound of Abbey - she seems like a solid friend! Nice interaction between these two to introduce her.

Still going strong, keep it up!
total.boron chapter 1 . 10/10
Hey! First off I wanna say thanks for favouriting and following my story Cherries.

I like the story you're starting here. An interesting first chapter and very well-written. The writing flows nicely, aided by the variable length of the sentences. Nicolas' character is instantly interesting...why was he out in a storm at 1:30am? How come he didn't bother changing out of his wet clothes before going to bed? What are all the marks on his walls?

Nice work, keep it up!