Reviews for Clichéd
thedemoninyourcloset chapter 3 . 11/29/2020
I feel like I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am but-
CitrusChickadee chapter 3 . 11/22/2020
Honestly, a lot of Horse Girl Stories are kind of silly in general. The horse is always super cooperative immediately, and they just have a Perfect Special Bond, and no one understands her like the horse does... eek, lol. And then it just gets even sillier when the horse is That One Wild Horse, and... Yeah, I think you said everything that needs to be said here.
CitrusChickadee chapter 2 . 10/20/2020
Ahaha, the whole "All animals can conveniently communicate with each other" thing always confused the heck out of me, too. I mean, I guess the language can kinda-sorta be excused by where it takes place, but... how some of them could even speak in the first place is just kinda silly.
WorkingTurtle chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Haha! I remember the Twilight series when I was in highschool. I like how short and sweet and to the point this is lol. It sounds like it needs more story though! I think this could be a pretty hilarious parody of the whole genre (apparently werewolf is a genre now, just ask Wattpad.)
CitrusChickadee chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Ahaha, this is great! I love the not-so-subtle dig at a particular book (gotta admit that was one, though not the only, inspiration on mine), and I love the line at the end. A lot of these silly triangles just wouldn't work with a lesbian narrator, would they? :')