Reviews for The Tale of Shale
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 1/9
Okay. Thanks for telling me. I remember the haunted house from another story.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 1/3
Nice update. It looks like Shale is starting to learn about her destiny.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 12/30/2020
Interesting. That sounds about right too.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
The conspiracy theory angle is a nice plot twist. I'm glad to read more about this world.
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
Nice chapter. Well, I hope they aren't too miserable in slavery.
aviick chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
Yes, a short chapter, but still packed full of imagery and a bit of humor. The branding aspect is quite a terrifying idea, but we know it is unfortunately not a new idea. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
aviick chapter 4 . 11/27/2020
I would hope to see the Simon character will be revisited, as you never know where people/characters will end up. To each their own path, I guess.

The chapter has some poignant moments. The divide between people and the impact this has on individuals, whether great or small, is a personal one for sure.
aviick chapter 3 . 11/27/2020
I like the alternative story format here. The connection between stories is a way to expand upon your original story lines and shows a lot of thought has gone into it.

Thank you for the added footnote at the end.
aviick chapter 2 . 11/27/2020
Hilarious! I imagine many could imagine a form of intelligence residing in a pair of whitey tighties.. LOL.
aviick chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
It's good to see you taking the time to work on ideas. I'd be curious to know what leads the writer to take action and start after a period has passed (other than the time it takes to create). I'm sure the answer is multi-layered; perhaps involving multiple factors that then take the shape of a decision/action.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 11/21/2020
Simon Pugmire is a cool name. I agree that I like tv shows when they were more episodic.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
It was sad that Shale got separated from her mother.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 11/17/2020
That's quite an interesting place to put a demon.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
Shale seems like an interesting character.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2