Reviews for Guardians of Spire Volume 1
thejas horrious chapter 8 . 12/30/2020
Hey buddy eagerly waiting for upcoming chapters and my fav characters are lyra and rupert
CrossPaladin chapter 2 . 12/23/2020
So we've got a legacy to uphold, eh? Classic tale. I'm sure Caspar will rise through the ranks and prove his amazingness to all the Guardians. And I like the tiered city. It's a not-so subtle metaphor and it works.

Well that and it architecturally makes sense, but that's a lesson for a different time.
Dawn Darkness chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Alright, starting today to try and review your story on every chapter you can post, I'll be commending on how you're doing with the storyline, and give constructive feedback on each chapter.

This was surely a blast of an opening chapter. Starting with action right off the bat? I like how you attempt to create a thrilling tale right away, but be sure to take a more story-driven approach next time when you write a new book of this series you attempt to do.

By that, I mean some readers will not be excited if action is right away in the first chapter. They might get boring of immediate battle sequence in the book. So, my advice would be to start with introduce the setting, world, and its characters before you get into an action-packed chapter.

Although I liked the action, there was less introduction to the main character, Caspar, which I thought felt a bit necessary to begin with in this rather than showcasing the attack by the monsters.

And that was the first review of my feedback. I hope you'll ponder over what I just gave you, and that you'll be considering it in the next book you plan to write. Happy writing!
CrossPaladin chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Well, well, well...what do we have here? A new tale? And I, the great CrossPaladin, was not aware of it?!

Starting your tale with action is always fun. I'm gonna guess that Crystalium is inspired by Materia from Final Fantasy? I'm curious to see where Caspar's adventure leads. I'll keep my eyes on this.
thejas horrious chapter 7 . 12/15/2020
Well, I can't wait for move!
thejas horrious chapter 6 . 12/13/2020
Hey buddy, don't worry more reviews would eventually come along as the story progresses forward it's a pretty nice story and there's no reason people won't read it...by the way keep up the good work!
thejas horrious chapter 5 . 12/10/2020
Awesome story for more and excited to see caspar progress and become powerful