Reviews for 2020
sheila.bundy chapter 10 . 3/5
Great installment! Thanks. This is going to be a looong story!
sheila.bundy chapter 9 . 2/23
Lost power and internet for a while here in Texas, so I just got caught up. As always, your writing is brilliant and informative as well as telling a darned good story. Please don't kill off any of your established characters. Unlike real life, you do have that power and we have all lost too many in real life.
Jessie chapter 8 . 2/20
So glad you are back!
chiroho chapter 6 . 2/1
I guess things are slowly ramping up, and Jeff just avoided a long trip to SE Asia. That may not be put off for that much longer though given what we know is likely coming.

Very different to see the medical take on things. Will be interesting to see how this plays out as you move forward.

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26
Thank you. Nice visit. You make normality sound fun.
chiroho chapter 5 . 1/24
Ah. Dinner with friends. I do not remember the last time I did that. Seems like a LONG time ago. Nice to see something rather normal before things go to hell in a handbasket.

I have a feeling that the whole Gitmo rotation may not end at all quickly for Ryan, but I guess we'll have to see.

Thanks for writing!
kjbugd chapter 5 . 1/24
Interesting set up I'm guessing for later chapters. Camas, as I live across the river, it's not as bad as it used to be. Thankfully.
sheila.bundy chapter 4 . 1/19
I get the feeling that this is going to be your best story yet! Please don't kill off anyone we love!
chiroho chapter 4 . 1/18
R'uh r'oh Shaggy! Things are definitely starting to look worse for poor Jeff. And hopefully something bad hasn't happened to Romeo.

Very interesting to get a different look at this than might possibly have been on the major news networks. Because I'm sure you've been following some of this all year.

Thanks, as always, for writing!
sheila.bundy chapter 3 . 1/11
Lovely visit, but it feels like you are setting them up for a terrible year. Please don't kill off any of them to COVID-19! Sick, maybe, but not dead!
chiroho chapter 3 . 1/11
The Tomblin's are a scary bunch. And yes, SO many twins in the family. I don't think I'd be wanting to have kids if I married one of them because there would be WAY too much chance of having pairs.

So nice to see the family gathering. And the hint at the future of "there are hundreds of people here". The Tomblin's are going to be struggling with any sort of lockdown - though there probably isn't anyone in their part of Washington state.

Thanks for writing as always. And go Buckeyes for tonight's national championship!
chiroho chapter 2 . 1/7
First, congratulations on the Sugar Bowl! Nicely dominant play by the Buckeyes. Always good to see Clemson spanked. Let's hope they come out and play the same way on Monday!

Thanks for the moment of levity before jumping into what I'm sure will be a very tough year for one Jeff Cunningham. Though it sounds like 2019 was not at all enjoyable for Kim from everything that she ended up being involved in.

Not sure I'd marry into the Tomblins. People that get up that early? Ugh. ;-)

Thanks for writing as always! Stay safe wherever you are.
sheila.bundy chapter 2 . 1/4
I'm so glad you are back!
chiroho chapter 1 . 1/1
Happy New Year! Very pleasant start to the year with a new story about the Cunninghams, and seems like this one might be much more focused on Jeff rather than Kim. Though I'm sure Kim will find a way to make her presence felt.

Hope that 2020 wasn't to terrible for you, though I'm sure it's been one heck of a year for anyone in the medical field, so will totally understand at the slow posting schedule. Just looking forward to reading something new from you.

Thanks for writing as always, and looking forward to more!
sheila.bundy chapter 1 . 1/1
Happy New Year, doc! I've really missed you and the Cunninghams. 2020 should provide tons of material! Welcome back!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »