Reviews for Ice Cold
knockmeoffmyfeet chapter 1 . 6/29/2022
Hello there! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
AvegaLil chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Amazing book and storyline; If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
Uncle Rupert chapter 4 . 3/7/2021
Description needs some work I think. There's a lot of pointless dialog with little action the only highlight for me is Dr daniel. It s just missing a sprinkle of life. The story is going ok but just need a little extra. Say the bit about the temperature. You could try ... although it wasn't cold enough to freeze my bones,I had no doubt my nose would rival Rudolph. Embarrassed I ducked my head. There was no way justin was ever going to find me remotely attractive. I should just bury my head in the snow and be down with it. That would at least make Dr Schwartz happy.
Uncle Rupert chapter 2 . 3/7/2021
It was a bit repetitive for the first half of chapter. All the characters saying the same thing is a bit boring to read I was extremely keen for Dr daniel to enter the scene. Finally something is happening.
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
Got to say I usually hate first person stories. I just hate the style but I am going to give it a go and see how it goes. Slow start not sure I'd class twenty as a kid?.