Reviews for Martin Fargo
Dougie Zerts chapter 9 . 1/23
Good new chapter!
Dougie Zerts chapter 8 . 1/17
But is the case really solved? Great new chapter!
marrybeth chapter 7 . 12/28/2021
halo author, i am an editor from fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Now after a Trump Presidency it's very hard to picture a conservative and a liberal dating.

Feminism has gone way out of bounds for years. I'm not a Trump supporter but I sure don't want a feminist society. Sammy called it sexist to live with a man in an apartment! 3's Company was never considered sexist and was actually attacked by the right-wingers.
idamargaritanieves1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
This is quite humorous, in a good way. Are you trying to be overt on purpose?
megemu chapter 7 . 5/30/2021
Excellent social commentary. Thank you for the laughs.
megemu chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
I laughed out loud while also feeling an undercurrent of meta sadness. Nicely done. Moving on to the next chapter . . .
melodymel chapter 7 . 3/21/2021
My brain just short circuited! Did not see this coming!
melodymel chapter 5 . 2/13/2021
The last sentence is priceless! But about the story I thought I'd be on Martin's side but now I'm starting to get intrigued with Billy and question what makes people believe what they believe.
Renulen chapter 5 . 2/13/2021
Billy certainly is a deep character.
Renulen chapter 3 . 2/8/2021
Martin needs a lot of work.
Annushka chapter 2 . 1/26/2021
I enjoyed both chapters. You combine such opposite things in one - it's facinating. I think these two guys might be real friends at the end and they will change each others life into better. Looking forward to reading more.
melodymel chapter 2 . 1/26/2021
Love how this is going! I like how the guys are polar opposites yet similar. Both of them trying to get out of their situations and now they need each other to get a better life. It will be interesting to see how they get along or even if they can. Eagerly waiting for next chapter
BuggsyHunter chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
Can't stop laughing at this. I am, myself, a Donald Trump supporter, bt that doesn't stop me from laughing out loud.
melodymel chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
I read the premise of this and laugh out. Very eager to see how this story goes! Sounds fresh and looks fun