Reviews for What if
Pevitagrace chapter 1 . 1/16
have you tried to post in other platform? i am so interested in your work, my name is pevita an editor for a fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
MA Frio chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
I like how the writing experiments with suggestive narrative, allowing the reader to fill in the gaps. This sometimes is what makes a horror story even more eerie. I couldn’t discern much plot and for me the story was too short to have delved into anything substantial, but I’d definitely read more of it if there’s more to follow.
Fiona Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
Haha, creepy.
Jes the Dino chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
Okay now I'm scared
evdarkfire chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
I don't think it needs help at all.
This is such a nice one, so relatable, fears that you dismiss but keep wondering, what if?
I like how you did the what-ifs, it's so relatable!
Once I was a third-grader, and I used to think that the floor was lava after a friend introduced the game to me.
I just have one suggestion:
What about for your next chapter (and I'm really hoping there will be one) you title it as 'Once upon a time' or something and talk about your childhood fears, like I just did up above.
Once upon a time, I used to believe there were people hunting me... or something.
Other than that, nothing!
Please update soon- love this!
-Ev
Friendly Fiction Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
Wow, I really liked this! "What ifs" are always interesting to think about!

I particularly like how detailed the first part is with all the things we might worry about and how we rationalize it. As an adult, I still make sure the closet is closet completely before bed and am always quick to pull limbs away from the edge of the bed in the middle of the night XD

I also think it ended with just the right sentence.
Finna-aspenhunter chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
That story was pretty creepy and in an odd way I found it relatable. Playing what if games and then trying to convince yourself of how the thing hiding in the shadows couldn't be real; I get that. I freaked out several times over coats that were thrown on the floor. I can't think of any improvements.
Have a nice evening/day/morning/whenever you get this review!
-Finna