Reviews for Michael: Relations
Random Hero Fan chapter 10 . 9/20
Squee! Loving it! This is just what we all needed - a bit of hope and positive action. Two thumbs way up!
Random Hero Fan chapter 9 . 8/27
Chica! Wow this looks really good actually. It has a really good flow … things are building in the background but the crew is starting to feel it. I actually liked just about all of what happened here, from the weather to absent friends, interrupted lessons to the debriefing, Rowan and Mandy supporting each other (that was beautiful). I did smile a bit at Michael thinking he might toss kids down the hall lol.

Keep going, I need more!

Random Hero Fan chapter 8 . 8/1
[she shoots that rising bird down] ~ Ah, hahaha! I think my kids can relate to this. _

I enjoyed! It was nice to see Angelina get to be a good mom to Michael, and for Michael to be that awesome almost-adult we already know he is. I admit I was worried that something was going to happen on his shift, though! I kept reading, thinking, okay now - shark? undertow? stupid surfer? what? LOL I'm glad it didn't go that way, though. He's got enough on his mind!

Folding Turtles chapter 7 . 7/30
Your dialogue is ringing true to teens.
Folding Turtles chapter 5 . 7/30
I think it works, especially since it's 1st person POV...so why would he see much of the intro/dating anyway?
Folding Turtles chapter 1 . 7/30
Didn't read the first two books, but the voice for this one is great - setting up the characters and the mood.
Random Hero Fan chapter 7 . 7/28
Oooo, boy, this is getting really ugly for Michael, Mandy, and Andrea. I think I feel just as violated and angry as they do! Cyberbullying is just disgusting, and I think you've pulled it off not only realistically, fact-wise, but realistically, emotional-wise. I continue to like some of the adults in Michael's life, and I appreciate that his friends are trying.

On another note, nice job upping the personal descriptions in this chapter! Well done!

Random Hero Fan chapter 6 . 7/9
Awwww those poor kids! What an awful thing to have happen. :( I imagine this person isn’t done yet either.

At least there was a bit of sweetness to go along with all the bitter, there at the end!

Please update again soon! I want to see where this goes! It’s so exciting to finally see this story in its glory. _

Random Hero Fan chapter 5 . 6/20
Ooooo, this got good! I mean, not good, a bit scary for Mandy there for a bit, but good in that the first hurdle of the year has been gotten over (yay, Andrea, I think she's dealing with this in the healthiest manner possible, she was always a good kid). I really enjoyed being part of the circle again, to see Corbin and Cory and Rowen. I loved the way you sort of unrolled, hey this is Sam, what is Sam's deal, anyway? Especially when it came to how closely Michael's thoughts mirrored Cory's - I'm so glad they're all still friends even if nobody's perfect. And Sam? SHIVER. Got him spot on the creep-o scale. Don't keep us waiting too long to find out how he took it!

Random Hero Fan chapter 4 . 6/9
Blue! It is so good to see her again, and to see her doing so well. I’m glad that she and Michael have a healthy relationship going. I love the part where she slaps the water to get his attention. Nice detail!

As fir the rest, I like seeing the crew grow and mature, Michael included. I feel bad for him right now, but being older myself, I know he’ll get through it. ;)

Anticipating the next update!
Random Hero Fan chapter 3 . 5/19
A most excellent continuation, imo! I could just picture being back in school, being part of the group, and how it would all go down if two of my friends were acting so strangely.

Although it's sad, I think Andrea and Michael did make the right decision. I'm happy that it turned out to be a false alarm. It was nice to see Mandy back, although, heh, she was far flirtier than usual! I can't say I really blame her. But I hope she remembers how much Michael is hurting right now. ;)

LMAO and I will now tell my mom side to shut it!

Love this: [my nerves climb my backbone like a ladder] Very cool.

Random Hero Fan chapter 2 . 3/20
What a good chapter this is! It brings back all my love of Mandy. Michael is a good kid. I truly hope that he and Andrea come out of this okay. I see some hints in Mandy's words, though, that worry me. I truly hope she is okay too.

[the butts of my palms] ~ Interesting choice here. I am wondering if "heels" isn't more appropriate though?

Random Hero Fan chapter 1 . 3/8
Dar~

Well, you already know how much of a fan I am of thiws series, and I am so excited that you are finally embarking on the third book! This is amazing! Congrats!

I really did like this chapter. Michael is growing up, I can tell. He's smoothing out a bit, but we all know that high school is tumultuous right through to the end, so I know he's going to have some trials to face down. I'm rooting for ya, kid!

I just have to say that the opening was so vivid I was sweltering in that lifeguard station right along with him, thank you very much. X3

All that being said, if I may offer a couple of points of more serious feedback:

["They'd have been stupid to hold that against you," Andrea quips.] ~ Teeny tiny thing here, but this doesn't sound quite sympatico to me. To quip means to make a witty remark. ;3

Next, I like the graceful way Michael bows out of giving us full details on his time with Andrea . . . but maybe it's not quite enough the way it is. I think maybe I'd like to hear more about what he thinks of this very big step they take (maybe half a sentence, how he's feeling, I'm not asking for a soliloquy). Also, I would suggest giving the scene a hard break to indicate the time that passes in a more definite way, so we readers can readjust our thinking. What do you think?

As for the introduction of the tequila where it is, I'm fine with it. It's cute to watch Andrea flounder like that, and Michael turning it down makes perfect sense. The buildup to the intimate moment was enough for me to believe they didn't need to be uninhibited in a drunk way to pull it off.

I really feel like Michael's car privileges are going to play a big part in the story, haha.

Hope that helps! Good luck with the rest of the story!