Reviews for Michael: Relations
Guest chapter 18 . 7/25
Trash pandas for the win! LMAO

This was amazingly good. Good build up and lead in, totally believable actions on the parts of both Michael and his detractors, and a nice reminder of what started all this. I feel most for Mandy right now though. She has set her boundaries, and I hope Michael can live up to them.

Random Hero Fan chapter 17 . 6/18
Well, since you bring it up so specifically in your author's note, I will try to give some actual feedback. There is my usual, of course! I always like reading Mandy and Michael. - They're sweet kids going through some terrible times - and staying sweet. You know I tend to like more action-oriented stories than simpler slice of life stories, but I do see that this chapter is supposed to be that 'calm before the storm,' and I do know it's a necessary transition. Besides, these two are super cute, and the parental over-the-top warnings are a good reminder of some of what got all this mess started in the first place (and a good showing that kids do indeed learn and grow). I don't blame them for their nerves. I await the dumpster fire too.

Random Hero Fan chapter 16 . 3/9
WOW, am I ever glad that that's over with for Michael! Very tense chapter! I'm impressed at the level of research you had to pull, heh, but it all came off very authentic and natural. Mrs. Granados, woof man. *shakes head sadly* That poor kid didn't stand a chance from the get-go.

Looking good, as always! Good writerly vibes on the way for the next installment!

Random Hero Fan chapter 15 . 1/10
I'm so glad you were able to get this chapter out and posted! It looks really good, too (ah, the aquarium tour, lmao, savage). I liked seeing this family gathering from Michael's viewpoint, especially that car ride home. Good stuff.

Random Hero Fan chapter 14 . 1/2
THE MOST ROMANTIC THING EVER! D'aaawww, so perfect for Christmas! I'm glad you decided to put this in.

Random Hero Fan chapter 13 . 12/7/2021
This was such a sweet chapter. When old friends turn out to still be the best of friends, there’s just something heartwarming about it. :)
Random Hero Fan chapter 12 . 11/7/2021
You did it! You got to the seance, and Michael and Mandy finally got their answers and the culprit got what was coming! That was so satisfying. I loved seeing all the kids just trying their hardest, it was beautiful! _

~rhf
Random Hero Fan chapter 11 . 10/10/2021
This was such a sweet interlude chapter! I want Mandy's dress. Seriously. Swishy petal skirt! (I is such femmes). I agree - that conversation, awkward as it was, really did need to happen.

So let the games begin! _

Random Hero Fan chapter 10 . 9/20/2021
Squee! Loving it! This is just what we all needed - a bit of hope and positive action. Two thumbs way up!
Random Hero Fan chapter 9 . 8/27/2021
Chica! Wow this looks really good actually. It has a really good flow … things are building in the background but the crew is starting to feel it. I actually liked just about all of what happened here, from the weather to absent friends, interrupted lessons to the debriefing, Rowan and Mandy supporting each other (that was beautiful). I did smile a bit at Michael thinking he might toss kids down the hall lol.

Keep going, I need more!

Random Hero Fan chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
[she shoots that rising bird down] ~ Ah, hahaha! I think my kids can relate to this. _

I enjoyed! It was nice to see Angelina get to be a good mom to Michael, and for Michael to be that awesome almost-adult we already know he is. I admit I was worried that something was going to happen on his shift, though! I kept reading, thinking, okay now - shark? undertow? stupid surfer? what? LOL I'm glad it didn't go that way, though. He's got enough on his mind!

Folding Turtles chapter 7 . 7/30/2021
Your dialogue is ringing true to teens.
Folding Turtles chapter 5 . 7/30/2021
I think it works, especially since it's 1st person POV...so why would he see much of the intro/dating anyway?
Folding Turtles chapter 1 . 7/30/2021
Didn't read the first two books, but the voice for this one is great - setting up the characters and the mood.
Random Hero Fan chapter 7 . 7/28/2021
Oooo, boy, this is getting really ugly for Michael, Mandy, and Andrea. I think I feel just as violated and angry as they do! Cyberbullying is just disgusting, and I think you've pulled it off not only realistically, fact-wise, but realistically, emotional-wise. I continue to like some of the adults in Michael's life, and I appreciate that his friends are trying.

On another note, nice job upping the personal descriptions in this chapter! Well done!