Reviews for Blood Oath of the Patriots
Ser Quicksand chapter 1 . 6/2
Well, there's certainly a lot to take in here in the early stretch for sure. I can't help but be curious on just what happened to Kelly all the while she was overseas, and wonder if there really was something that went down to make her decide to come home that she isn't telling her family about. There seems to be some family tension involving her father, which...definitely can't help the situation.

Nice job, I'll be keeping tuned to see what lingering shadows and trauma might be following Kelly as she tries to re-adjust.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27
Hi i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pigshit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she rapes me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site:

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please make her leave me alone
mssarahadams057 chapter 1 . 4/13
The story is powerful, I like how it was presented. Good job writer! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on NovelStar, just submit your story to or
Starart152 chapter 1 . 3/6
This is a nice chapter to start the introductions of the characters and the little detail about it. I wonder what the horror Kelly will live as she returned to her home and met her family once again.
Nerissa-McC chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting beginning! Somehow I get the feeling this definitely isn't close to a happily ever after for Kelly 0_0 I wonder what's going to happen to her now she's home... 0_0