Reviews for The Tale of Two Humanimals
Sir Scott chapter 24 . 11/20
Never thought about puberty being affected by weight gain. I'm glad you explained the aging thing. I can see how Clem would be mad about losing his tail.
aviick chapter 24 . 11/19
This was an interesting chapter. I enjoyed the juxtaposition of the two; one, as you said, becoming more villainous while the other is "traveling" on a different path. I look forward to learning more about what Bumble learns inside the boy's mind, as I could see a couple of different potential outcomes there.

You also did a great job describing the settings!
aviick chapter 23 . 9/10
Following on the heels of the last chapter, this one took us to a darker place but really helped me to understand Squeek's character a little more. I'm curious to know where the Dream Weaver aspect will go but am in no rush to get there. A chapter like this helps build up for what may follow. I like that!
aviick chapter 22 . 9/10
That was a rather sentimental bit but I did like it. Kind of tugs at the heartstrings to think about Bumble hanging onto to those bongo drums. If we were to revisit this character in the distant future, would the drums still be something he carries with him? LOL.
Sir Scott chapter 23 . 9/8
Well, at least, Bumble tried to help his friend. So I guess Bumble goes through puberty at the same age as a human and not a dog.
Sir Scott chapter 22 . 9/5
Good chapter. I'm glad that Bumble found a souvenir from home. I have heard of people even in our world finding valuable stuff in the garbage.
aviick chapter 21 . 8/27
To give this role to Bumble at this point in the story (yes, you mentioned him being a dreamweaver before) really adds a nice and uplifting break to the storyline. This was a very refreshing chapter to read after other runs of more intense chapters. It also suggests the character is not "dead-inside" and still very capable of the "good fight".
aviick chapter 20 . 8/27
Regardless of the note at the end, I think you paced this one out well. It's a descriptive chapter that is amusing and informative about the beginning of a dreamweaver's "lessons" and learning curve. It helped me to better understand what all might be involved.
aviick chapter 19 . 8/20
Short but a rewarding chapter. Following the earlier chapter that was quite intense, this felt like a good line for Bumble, almost a necessity. It also again reminds the reader of Squeeks and Bumble having divergent paths perhaps.
aviick chapter 18 . 8/20
Funny, I was just thinking that if you could illustrate your stories what all details would you include? This chapter kind of suggests you would have a lot of intricate details and not so much flat person to person content. It's refreshing to read a chapter that creates a sense of visuals as it sits longer in the brain.
aviick chapter 17 . 8/20
Wow! That was a pretty intense chapter with some clear patterns forming about place or standing, then again reinforced by the end of the chapter. This story could take many directions but it seems pretty clear there are several themes relating to belonging or to identity and to what may distinguish a community or world from others.
aviick chapter 16 . 8/20
It's good to be back into this story again. Seeing the character name, Bumble, actually brought me back up to speed as it has been a while. Clearly some time has passed in the story, as some have appeared to have adjusted to their roles. This usually means there is something of a transition coming so I'm looking forward to what follows!
Sir Scott chapter 21 . 8/17
Great update. I liked how the dream weaving worked.
Sir Scott chapter 20 . 8/16
Interesting to see how Bumble's power works.
aviick chapter 15 . 8/15
I like how you tend to have themes in chapters and give the reader insight into the general daily and larger transitional chapters. This is something that does not always happen in detail (other than a space or who is present), but you do a pretty good job of giving the reader a little more. Thanks!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »