Reviews for Tales of Bette: Reunited 2020 Part 2
Mislav chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
This was a beautiful story. It took me a while to get around to reading it, but I'm glad I did. I'm happy that Mark and Bette really are back together. This line was wonderful: "Bette squeezed him back tightly and ran her hands over his back. "Mom hugs are one thing, friend hugs are another, but you," He felt her fingers in her hair and his knees almost buckled to her touch. "How do you put in to words how it feels to hug a warm memory?" He could hear her voice break."

I especially liked how Mark kept thinking "I hope that wasn't so much", and then "Okay, that was definitely too much" (twice!) I felt so sorry for Bette, being ashamed of her body. I'm glad Mark made her feel better (to say the least). I'm glad that Bette chose to wear silk and lace. I loved Mark's take on her life: "You're Morticia now. You've looked death in the face and made it bow before you."" Great song choice: "All My Life".

The sex scene was sensual/erotic, yet lovely at the same time. I'm glad you didn't shy away from graphic details, while still keeping it tasteful. I loved the joke at the end LOL. Keep up the great work. I always like reading your stories. Looking forward to reading more.