Reviews for Collectibles
Folding Turtles chapter 4 . 8/27
I almost wonder if the magic being bottled up is the bureaucracy's greed coming into play, trying to horde the power for themselves and keep it a secret, and the ending will be a giant TECHNICOLOR bonanza of magic and memory that's been enraged at being kept prisoner and give back to their prison guards everything they deserve. RE: Icona Pop's "I Love It" for general mood.
Nerissa-McC chapter 3 . 8/23
Oooh, I wonder who that boy and those men were! Have they something to do with the new supervisor? Hmm, I wonder what's up with that parasol...
Folding Turtles chapter 3 . 8/22
I think this is a fun piece so far. Great job on the descriptive passages and the dialogue. :)

Specific thoughts:

* Ch. 1 - the description of the run down buildings sounds a lot like the sad but true state of the Rust Belt, except there's no top secret facility camped out in the storage units... because all those steely-eyed government officials are sweating it out somewhere in the middle of the desert around Death Valley... Anyway, your premise is interesting.

* Ch. 2 - the unicorns sleeping in jars gave me a flashback to my old school's Anatomy class. We had these large glass jars of sepia-tinged fluid, in which floated small cats prepared for dissection. It looked really eerie whenever I passed by that classroom, those suspended cats eyeing passersby the whole time, and - the best part -the whole hallway would smell of formaldehyde after a dissection. GAG.

* Ch. 3 - I sense the mystery starting to build. Looking forward to your next update.
Nerissa-McC chapter 2 . 8/22
Sarah sounds awesome! The mental image of her wrestling a narwhal is so cool! Uh-oh, I don't think Ilhami should have picked up that parasol 0_0
Nerissa-McC chapter 1 . 7/7
Awww, the mental image of unicorns in a bottle is so cute! :D Oh no, what was in those bottles Ilhami just broke? 0_0
lirianstar chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh dear, oh dear!
Chapter one already ended with a bang xD
Given that I've been waiting for the series, lets start a new adventure!
Lol and Raihan seems super interesting. How will he fit in with this bunch?