Reviews for Mother of Learning: The AU Chapters
Annoy mouse chapter 3 . 6/29
I really, truly, thought this was something that would happen in the original, but with his human soul coming out more on top because of some clever application of his mind magic.

Then I thought that he was going to do something like this with his actual real self outside the timeloops, merging together so gain his actual body and even more power through not-quite-doubling his soul. But the main benefit would of course have been to keep his actual self alive, and the refresher of his original mindset and memories...

...Which would also have served as an excellent contrast point for how he has grown and changed in the loops and the various things that directly affected him as well.

Thanks for sharing this!

A few typos, the main one where he says he's going to 'start stalling' where it should probably have been 'stop stalling'.

But this is really great, thank you!
Totallynotspider chapter 1 . 6/28
Hey, don't you want to write an AU chapter about Grey Hunter? Maybe story from her pov?
OtakuJunior chapter 3 . 5/29
What a kind brother truly. Others should take him as an example and follow suit.:)
Tura chapter 3 . 5/25
Those really reminded me how much I love this story, I hope some day I can buy the physical books without kickstarter shenanigans.

Anyway, good time for a reread! 3
Hidden50 chapter 3 . 5/19
hey, thanks for posting :)

(also, thanks for the arc 2 reminder as audible didn't notify me )

typos:

"Someone is coming," Zorian simply coming.

simply coming simply said

He small part of him wondered for how long that would stay true.

He A

"Not that you could turn back the clock and undue the ritual, even if you wanted to."

undue undo

Really, I just wish my tastes in food are not so out of line with what my body can handle.

wish .. are wish .. were

Strangely, his smile seem to disturb Zach.

seem seemed

They were used to fighting off a aranea assassins

a aranea aranea

He landed feet first on the war trolls head

trolls troll's

The glowing white shield only lasted for two second

two second two seconds

a grey shadow jumped out of dissipating sphere and charged at the main group

out of dissipating out of the dissipating

Zorian's magical senses were even more amplified

even more even further (?)

dizzying display od acrobatics

od of
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19
Yeees! Heh, he's gonna have to work on that, but hes got the skills to do it
thrawnca chapter 3 . 5/18
Heh. I think I could get to like Spider Kazinski :)

The fact that humans don't show up as prey is curious. I guess the fact that the grey hunter went into full berserk murder-mode in canon was because they were threatening it in its home?
ngocnv371 chapter 3 . 5/18
Dude, this is awesome.
MonnieBiloney chapter 3 . 5/17
LOVED THIS 3
I CAN'T WAIT TO ORDER BOOK 2 (I'm going to wait for the Kickstarter through. I also can't wait to receive Book 1 from it's Kickstarter. My mom got it for my birthday for me)
Patjeeson chapter 3 . 5/17
I really hope you expand on the second chapter ,maybe when Zorian exit the last time loop
Taal chapter 3 . 5/17
That's awesome! I'd really like to see the reactions of the Aranae and other shifters to this Zorian!
mindfulsage chapter 1 . 5/4
the real question is: how many times was Zach wiped, and how many times did Zorian have this conversation?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22
I hope you're aware of the japanese light-novel series called "So I'm a Spider, So What?" by Okina Baba which focused on the life of a spider born from a super-spider mum and raised by the demon-lord grandma. admittedly it's a different gendre, but still when thinking of a MoL sequel this is exactly what comes to mind. I mean, now we have a powerful breed of spiders, but this on its own is unlikely to cause any trouble as spiders are very seclusive and rarely discovered unless sought after. you'd need godly intervention to make those spiders powerful enough they'd voluntarily leave the deeper levels of their dungeon. otherwise their only path leads deeper where more xp can be earned. becoming half-human-half-spider isn't enough, a fully human simulacrum must be achieved and there's no magical university underground unless a divine being wills it so...
Teli chapter 1 . 3/5
MOL is amazing. AU not so much. A new story or MOL sequel would be preferable to "fanfiction" of the original.
oliverporo chapter 2 . 2/25
Wow, esto es triste y desalentador pero muy interesante.
Especialmente la parte en la que aún no sabe que son las puertas Bakora después de tanto tiempo, quien fue el que los puso por todo el mundo?
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »