Reviews for Burnt Letters and a Circle in the Sand
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
it looks good. *nods

but i dont really get it.

but its sweet. :)
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
gorgeous poem i really liked
searchlight chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hauntingly beautiful. This is my favorite work of yours so far. I think you would enjoy my 'Vampire of the Inner Sanctum', 'Moonlit Seagazer'and 'Torn Wings'. Some of my darker poems, two have a definite Japanese influence. Thanks very much for the review of Dark Garden. Please keep writing, I truly enjoyed this.

-searchlight
SinCorazon chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
circle and never-ending. Those two seem to be very promienent in this poem, like your themes.

I will admit that the only poems I read are the poems I have ones at school. But I had to read this, the love letter thing interested me.

I had trouble in finding the connection to love, this letter. But I see it now, I read it over. It sorta clicked. Not fully, but enough for me to appreciate this work of art.
SweetInsanity chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Geez, what a beautiful piece... Words can't explain my feeling... This piece of yours is beyond words...
Loup17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
oO omg that's incredible! i've never heard anyone write so well and so deep and with such ARGH words cannot describe this poem! it is going into my faves or i will die. keep writing. really. do it. don't stop.

JA
Final-Breath chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Thats a really good example of what SHOULD be posted up on the site. Deep, but clever. I like it.
Mossflower chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wow incredibly confused... but i think that in your a/n you should include what the heck you mean by all of the things your expressing... too many metaphors to take in at once. I'm sorry but this was not my favorite because i don't understand it.
Lauren
agny chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
*shivers* You really have a talent for angst... That's a good thing!
AquaSilverDragon chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
wow, very good i really like. very different from most of the stuff up post, but still very good. It could use some minor work, but over all o think its awesomeASD
Turtle Sensei chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Rain: hmm I like I like! ya know...it sorta sounds as if the persons drowning...in emotions perhaps? ahh well...good letter anyways! go check some of me stuff...ya may jus like! lata!

Styorm: **blowing bubbles and trying to eat them**

Peachez(my PitBull Puppy): **tryuing to attack the bubbles with her paws**

Styorm: **getting hit in the face by Peachez**

*Rain**

*Styorm**

*&-Peach-y-Won-Ka-Nobi!**

Dun mind me...I'm ...odd...YAY! lol later!
Ifylla Wyvern chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
very deep. makes me think. i guess its about someone who never has time or gives no credit or attention to their surroundings. someone too concerned with their mindset and doesn't realize what is happening to them. drowning in their love?
Lounalune chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
You do deserve flames, not for the poem, but for you saying that you suck because it is one of the biggest lies I've ever read. Back to the poem, it is amazing, I really like how you describe this persons mind. I didn't get the relation w/ love though. I guess I'm a little stupid for your poems.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
"You jumped into the dark, your sand-colored shadow still hunted by the beauty of fading light"

You are *inspired*

winged one
promiscuous girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Meaningful, yet strangely powerful. I loved it. You can easily spot several reasonings behind this piece. Obviously, you put thought into this write. Great write. Keep writing, you have talent!

_Lianna

PS Visit Apparition, a poetry archive, at: .
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »